Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaadi = Barbaadi

Re: Shaadi = Barbaadi

if you behave and act upon shariah the way you expect youre future spouse to then inshaallah allah will make ways
    :salams

Comment

Check out yellow pages Inshallah.

Or Yell.com
      Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Ibn k
        “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
        Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
        He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
        And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

ask aunties :fairy:
          Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
            ask aunties :fairy:
            SO it is OK for him to approach Aunties but not potentials?
            " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Enquire with family, enquire with friends, enquire at the masjid.

Muslimahs who don't choose to work and are 'obedient' (wrong word to use in my opinion, obedience is only for Allah SWT and the wife respects her husband to fulfil that obedience to Allah SWT) to their husbands do actually exist contrary to popular belief...

I think you should advertise yourself - try a marriage site - IMO the means are halal depending on the site you choose and the way its done (e.g. you don't talk to them on msn or anything and only have contact through them or their mahram Insha'allah)

Comment

Originally posted by LastFriday View Post
                SO it is OK for him to approach Aunties but not potentials?
                thats not wat i meant. he should ask his mom to tell the aunties so they might know a girl like that. duhhh
                Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Last edited by $HugoBoss$; 12-02-08, 11:17 PM.
                  Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post

Or Yell.com
                    Thankyou for your input, I'll keep those in mind incase things get real bad

Comment

how about a sister who might be working now, but if you can support her, she'll give up her job and stay home for you...? is that acceptable by you?
                      "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

:hidban:what about a girl who works and is practising why stop her from working, maybe if u worked they would see you at work and would ask someone for your details and get her parents to call yours.:hidban:

Do you work?

Comment

Originally posted by PiElle2 View Post
                          how about a sister who might be working now, but if you can support her, she'll give up her job and stay home for you...? is that acceptable by you?
                          Of course that suggestion is acceptable.

I guess it's near enough impossible to come accross someone who doesn't work and knows full well that it is the responsibilty of an unmarried girls father to provide for her financially so that she wouldn't need to work to support herself, that would be the most ideal case.

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post

Or Yell.com
                            haha :rotfl:
                            j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitnah Bolice View Post
                              Of course that suggestion is acceptable.

I guess it's near enough impossible to come accross someone who doesn't work and knows full well that it is the responsibilty of an unmarried girls father to provide for her financially so that she wouldn't need to work to support herself, that would be the most ideal case.
                              trying to get a man to be fully aware of their responsibilties towards his wife or family is indeed really near impossible... lest find one... :)
                              "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Comment

Working...
                              X