Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you married couples celebrate valentines day?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you married couples celebrate valentines day?

Originally posted by afsalim View Post
    Well, if you have the money to burn...heck....everyday is valentine's day then.
    It doesn't take money to show love/affection.
    The Sahaba (radiAllahu anhum) used to cling to the Sunnah just because it was Sunnah
    Today we abandon the Sunnah, just because it's Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
      Well do you? Or if your partner forgets, do you get upset?
      I bought my wife an eternity ring and a lovely card. I got her flowers, perfume and card last year and year before treated her to a lovely meal in a top restuarent.. :)

Comment

The best of over hearing Valentines day plans amongst college kids on the bus :rotfl: I mean, its not like im intentionally listenening or owt like that.. but you cant help it if shes talking at the top of her lungs

She was skint.. but was telling her boyfriend that she wanted to have lunch and dinner at 2 totally different places on Valentines Day :rotfl: I had to control my laughter.. the whole thing was so comical... im so evil :(
        *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

no need to go out and have dinner etc on the specific valentines day.. for one thing the places will all be really crowded, and for another why not just do when u feel like it.. same with presents.
          .: Rufaida :.
          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
          “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
          ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
            no need to go out and have dinner etc on the specific valentines day.. for one thing the places will all be really crowded, and for another why not just do when u feel like it.. same with presents.
            exactly, they carry more significance when there is no occasion :love:
            Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
              All this however is directed to one main objective :

don t do as the Kuffar do.

Whoever imitates the Kuffar is one of them.

Etc etc

What a waste of time and effort.

Comment

Originally posted by ebolebo View Post
                All this however is directed to one main objective :

don t do as the Kuffar do.

Whoever imitates the Kuffar is one of them.

Etc etc

What a waste of time and effort.
                Listen kuffar, you enjoy your valentines day and let your wife/partner/girlfriend/mistress know that you love her on this day only. We don't object to that.
                Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
                  most muslims, i think, i hope....do not celebrate these "holidays"...

however, the day after valentines, if my hubby is in a store, he will buy me chocolate for 50% off....lol..
                  lol mine too!!

Valentines has nothing for Muslims, its a bid ah

and has little to do with Christianity either for the Christians out there.

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Originally posted by imported_londoner View Post
                    Listen kuffar, you enjoy your valentines day and let your wife/partner/girlfriend/mistress know that you love her on this day only. We don't object to that.

what is haram for us is haram for everyone, dont encourage the none Muslims to continue in their disbelief, its wrong,

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Originally posted by imported_londoner View Post
                      Listen kuffar, you enjoy your valentines day and let your wife/partner/girlfriend/mistress know that you love her on this day only. We don\'t object to that.
                      What a waste of time.

Comment

Comment

Hell YNeaOh
                          Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

:salams
                            If your a Muslim it is IMPORTANT that you read this please. InshAllah
                            :jkk:

The History of Saint Valentine's DayMay Allah the Almighty protect us Muslims from corruption, destruction and going astray. Ameen
                            Last edited by Muslimah-S; 21-02-08, 12:23 AM.
                            ~Glory be to Allah and praise be to Him,in the expanse of His creation, as much as He pleases ,as much as the weight of His Throne, and as much as the ink it would take to record all His Words.~

Comment

Working...
                            X