X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: High expectations in marriage???

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
    :salams

ok here's a weird thread for ya'll, i know we have a new thread in here hourly but what'dya expect all these un married folk lool :p anyways...

ok so i've been told having 'so called' high expectattions when it comes to marriage... is expecting someone to pray their fardhs and not deal in riba and to be a druggie high expectations, actually i think that's a bit too low anywho

what do you all think is 'having too high expectations?' i know different people all have diferent levels of imaan and different capabilities but try:up:

:jkk: people
    keep ur high expectations girl ! those are basics !
    Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

Originally posted by muslim_sis View Post
      keep ur high expectations girl ! those are basics !
      lol :jkk: but trust me i wouldnt think about thinking about considering marrying someone who was a druggie or who didnt atleast do the basics... inshAllah he will do moree and more inshAllah:D
      Bye bye :salams

Comment

is expecting someone to pray their fardhs and not deal in riba and to be a druggie high expectations, actually i think that's a bit too low anywho

[/quote]

lol, i have been in a situation where that was not enough.
        [COLOR=black][FONT=Times New Roman][B][I][SIZE=4][COLOR=navy]“There is no obedience to the creation when it involves disobedience to the Creator.”[/COLOR][/SIZE][/I][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

agreed at nt being enough ^
          Bye bye :salams

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
            lol :jkk: but trust me i wouldnt think about thinking about considering marrying someone who was a druggie or who didnt atleast do the basics... inshAllah he will do moree and more inshAllah:D
            inshallah...ameen !
            Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

Working...
            X