X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: has he got G's

:salams

Umar Ibin Al Khattab narrated that he heard Allah's Messenger say,

"If you were to trust in Allah genuinely, He would give you provision as He does for the birds which go out hungry in the morning and come back full in the evening.

Tirmidhi and Ibin Majah (sahih).
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

erm

food, shelter, clothing, bills, and a curry take out every now n then:D
      Bye bye :salams

Comment

You all chat aload of hoot hoot

This sisters cracked it: read below

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

"If you were to trust in Allah genuinely, He would give you provision as He does for the birds which go out hungry in the morning and come back full in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
          enough to get by. food clothing shelter
          serious? lol come on everyone says that. but can we have a break down, becuase it think if many people broke down what they see as bare minium then its really actually abit more lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
            well you hardly have much good to say either - Male model

:jkk: to all for responses - very insightful - guess I need to put a lot of this forward to my father :insha:
            :up: Sponsor the 20 mile walk for Children of Chechnya! :up:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

Comment

Originally posted by ADZ w3 View Post
              serious? lol come on everyone says that. but can we have a break down, becuase it hink if many people broke down what they see as bare minium then its really actually abit more lol.
              depends where u live but minimum wage can get u by.

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                depends where u live but minimum wage can get u by.
                u, yes :up:

wife and kids
                :up: Sponsor the 20 mile walk for Children of Chechnya! :up:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

Comment

Forget minimum wage, Living on the "Dole" will get you by too.. Alot of benefits i tell ya!

Comment

Bye bye :salams

Comment

Originally posted by ADZ w3 View Post
                      serious? lol come on everyone says that. but can we have a break down, becuase it think if many people broke down what they see as bare minium then its really actually abit more lol.
                      lol I gotta agree with ya there... so y'all wouldn't mind living in a say...hut? It is "shelter".. ok that's too extreme, but say, a house with hardly any furniture/appliances? or where you can only go shopping like..once a year?

Hmm.. I read a hadith somewhere that said something along the lines of providing your wife with something close to what she was used to before you married her. That hadith seems relevant to this topic..
                      May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
                      I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
                      My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Hassnetwork View Post
                        hoot hoot? i dont get it?

its simple to quote hadeeth but lets be realistic not everyone is able to marry
                        hence u fast coz u cnt yet PROVIDE for a wife and get married etc..

if ur quoting hadeeth etc then

READ BELOW lol

Fatima bint Qais reported that Abu 'Amr b. Hafs divorced her absolutely when he was away from home, and he sent his agent to her with some barley. She was displeased with him and when he said: I swear by Allah that you have no claim on us. she went to Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and mentioned that to him. He said: There is no maintenance due to you from him, and he commanded her to spend the 'Idda in the house of Umm Sharik, but then said: That is a woman whom my companions visit. So better spend this period in the house of Ibn Umm Maktum, for he is a blind man and yon can put off your garments. And when the 'Idda is over, inform me. She said: When my period of 'Idda was over, I mentioned to him that Mu'awiya b. Abu Sufyan and Jahm had sent proposal of marriage to me, whereupon Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: As for Abu Jahm, he does not put down his staff from his shoulder, and as for Mu'awiya, he is a poor man having no property; marry Usama b. Zaid. I objected to him, but he again said: Marry Usama; so I married him. Allah blessed there in and I was envied (by others).
                        Last edited by ADZ w3; 30-12-07, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post

True sis, but look at the narration. The bird has to GO OUT in search of food for him to be provided for. He ain't sitting on his bum, playing on XBox thinking food will start raining from the sky. (ain't rolling my eye at you random :love:)

And wasn't it Umar Al-Khattab who, during his khilafa saw men sitting in the masjid during the day and he asked them what they were doing and they said that they were worshipers (or something) and he beat them out of the masjid saying that they didn't understand the Rassul :saw: words properly.

We have to put things in their proper context Insha Allah.

Its not about a man who can give milllions but rather the fact that he is striving should be good enough for the wife Insha Allah.
                          Last edited by umm uthman; 30-12-07, 01:47 AM.
                          When I grow up, I want to be just like my aunty Nazias and Insomniac Insha Allah...A TREE HUGGER :love: :inlove: :love:
                          BOYCOTT CATTERKILLERS!!!

Comment

Oooh Pricey curry indeed! (i guess i wouldnt know ehh, :p) Aah well, just gotta stick to good 'ole home-mad Roti and Dhaal!

Comment

i think im too dreamy for this thread
                              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Salam...

Someone who marrried their "Soul Mate" (MashAllah practising brother and sister) told me once that... they could live in a cardboard box and be happy as long as they were together....

Dont get me wrong I dont want you waiting behind Tescos recycling bins...its just a saying...:hidban:

Comment

Working...
                                X