• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zahra_unknown
    replied
    Re: Marriage is off...........

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
    I appreciate your help guys the situation is inshallah slowly coming back on track, wish i could tell you what the real reason was but i don't feel comfortable saying it. Just make dua :)
    Does this mean you two are getting back together?

I hope everything goes well insha'Allah. Sometimes what currently is happening may seem harsh to you but its for the best.

Allah s.a.w make it easy for you

Leave a comment:

• Kubs
    replied

About what????? All i do is talk to her, it's no use trust me i'm trying my best. Nothing will go through her thick skull.
    I just read this and I was like

Thick skull? Is that how you should refer to your future wife? Especially on a public forum?

Edit: Unless I'm misinterpreting it. Thick skull means stupid, right?
    Last edited by Kubs; 05-01-08, 03:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ღ♥JuSt*bLuShInGღ♥
    replied

I appreciate your help guys the situation is inshallah slowly coming back on track, wish i could tell you what the real reason was but i don't feel comfortable saying it. Just make dua :)
    oh okay, its going through her thik skull now? :p

Leave a comment:

• ღ♥JuSt*bLuShInGღ♥
    replied

About what????? All i do is talk to her, it's no use trust me i'm trying my best. Nothing will go through her thick skull.

Leave a comment:

• GuCcI
    replied

I know it's kind of a mess actually but i'm trying to control my temper and dealing with the situation like a mature adult should. Don't worry gucci your getting married soon so i'm sure your steering your life into the right direction :up:
    it'll be okay. ur on the right track urself by being mature about it. yeh im trying to....

Leave a comment:

• Samurai
    replied

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
    alhamdulillah u r coping well, unlike some ppl
    cause he didn't curse himself

Leave a comment:

• $HugoBoss$
    replied

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
    I know it's kind of a mess actually but i'm trying to control my temper and dealing with the situation like a mature adult should. Don't worry gucci your getting married soon so i'm sure your steering your life into the right direction :up:

Leave a comment:

• GuCcI
    replied

Leave a comment:

• $HugoBoss$
    replied

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    Why didn't she tell you?
    Long story bhai, i'll tell you some other time.

Leave a comment:

• $HugoBoss$
    replied

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

You've lived a very sheltered life haven't you? (so have i *outta*)

unfortunately 'lousy parents' do exist, but then again they don't deserve to be called parents in the first place.

i mean seriously you get parents who kill their children to use them for jadoo, would you call those people parents?
    aww at sheltered life :there:

They exist but its still better not to disgrace and talk ill of them to others.

Leave a comment:

• Kulthoom
    replied

unfortunately 'lousy parents' do exist, but then again they don't deserve to be called parents in the first place.

i mean seriously you get parents who kill their children to use them for jadoo, would you call those people parents?
    exactly . It annoys me soo much , there are parents out there who are selfish and abuse, mistreat and do not take thier children into account.

yes we have to show the upmost respect to parents but we have to stop living in a fantasy world when someone comes to us with problems with their parents which are sever and blaming them rather then the parents.

Not every parent has their childs best interests at heart unfortuately.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Mus'ab
    replied

Originally posted by MMS View Post
    i dont really understand how this works with the evil parents

surely when u are a baby you require 24hr care and any mother would know how difficult and demanding it is
    as a child u cant do anything fer urself
    and if people had such lousy uncaring parents how do they survive

are they special kids who can take care of themselves as soon as they are born or something :scratch:

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

once a man came to the Holy Prophet :saw: and asked: “I feed my parents, carry them on my back and clean them, have I fulfilled my duty towards them? The Holy Prophet :saw: answered: No, because, you are serving them in anticipation for their death while they served you wishing you a long life”.

Leave a comment:

• MMS
    replied

i dont really understand how this works with the evil parents

surely when u are a baby you require 24hr care and any mother would know how difficult and demanding it is
    as a child u cant do anything fer urself
    and if people had such lousy uncaring parents how do they survive

are they special kids who can take care of themselves as soon as they are born or something :scratch:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X