Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marriage is off...........

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Marriage is off...........

    Originally posted by little_pearl View Post
    i wouldnt blame her, my mom treats me like crap, she and her boyfriend talk crap about ppl i hang out with, once i was walking home with a guy friend and he starts acting smart saying what am i doing walking with ugly guys, he out of all people in this world shouldnt be talking, hes overweight and has a really disgusting face no offense but how dare he make fun of my friends who he deosnt even know, all he cares about is looks, he should be lucky my mother is even going out with this loser (btw they are not muslim) my mom is always on his side and gives me attitutes for no reason, i really hate her.. she has no heart..she allienated all of my siblings... why dont u just consider moving out, whats there to loose... youll probably like it better.. i dont think you understand whats happening with your fiancee.. best of luck to you both..
    something is very wrong with this picture. for many reasons too... :eek3:
    can i point them out? :D
    Last edited by mashcaster; 02-01-08, 04:22 PM.
    Tajweed lessons: RSS Feed

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Marriage is off...........

      Originally posted by little_pearl View Post
      i wouldnt blame her, my mom treats me like crap, she and her boyfriend talk crap about ppl i hang out with, once i was walking home with a guy friend and he starts acting smart saying what am i doing walking with ugly guys, he out of all people in this world shouldnt be talking, hes overweight and has a really disgusting face no offense
      You are calling Allah's creation disgusting? No one is perfect and harsh comments like that are really unnecessary. If it's not acceptable for him to refer to your friend in such a horrible manner, it's equally not right for you to insult your mum's boyfriend.

      Edit: I don't mean to sound harsh.....but should you be walking with guys in the first place?
      Last edited by Kubs; 02-01-08, 04:57 PM.
      Give me a clear vision, that I may know where to stand and what to stand for - because unless I stand for something, I will fall for anything.

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Marriage is off...........

        stay single man -- shaadi niri barbaadi --

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Marriage is off...........

          i dont really understand how this works with the evil parents

          surely when u are a baby you require 24hr care and any mother would know how difficult and demanding it is
          as a child u cant do anything fer urself
          and if people had such lousy uncaring parents how do they survive

          are they special kids who can take care of themselves as soon as they are born or something :scratch:
          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Marriage is off...........

            once a man came to the Holy Prophet :saw: and asked: “I feed my parents, carry them on my back and clean them, have I fulfilled my duty towards them? The Holy Prophet :saw: answered: No, because, you are serving them in anticipation for their death while they served you wishing you a long life”.

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Marriage is off...........

              Originally posted by MMS View Post
              i dont really understand how this works with the evil parents

              surely when u are a baby you require 24hr care and any mother would know how difficult and demanding it is
              as a child u cant do anything fer urself
              and if people had such lousy uncaring parents how do they survive

              are they special kids who can take care of themselves as soon as they are born or something :scratch:
              You've lived a very sheltered life haven't you? (so have i *outta*)

              unfortunately 'lousy parents' do exist, but then again they don't deserve to be called parents in the first place.

              i mean seriously you get parents who kill their children to use them for jadoo, would you call those people parents?



              "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


              Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.


              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Marriage is off...........

                Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                You've lived a very sheltered life haven't you? (so have i *outta*)

                unfortunately 'lousy parents' do exist, but then again they don't deserve to be called parents in the first place.

                i mean seriously you get parents who kill their children to use them for jadoo, would you call those people parents?
                exactly . It annoys me soo much , there are parents out there who are selfish and abuse, mistreat and do not take thier children into account.

                yes we have to show the upmost respect to parents but we have to stop living in a fantasy world when someone comes to us with problems with their parents which are sever and blaming them rather then the parents.

                Not every parent has their childs best interests at heart unfortuately.
                Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

                Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Marriage is off...........

                  Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                  You've lived a very sheltered life haven't you? (so have i *outta*)

                  unfortunately 'lousy parents' do exist, but then again they don't deserve to be called parents in the first place.

                  i mean seriously you get parents who kill their children to use them for jadoo, would you call those people parents?
                  aww at sheltered life :there:

                  They exist but its still better not to disgrace and talk ill of them to others.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: Marriage is off...........

                    I appreciate your help guys the situation is inshallah slowly coming back on track, wish i could tell you what the real reason was but i don't feel comfortable saying it. Just make dua :)
                    Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: Marriage is off...........

                      Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                      Why didn't she tell you?
                      Long story bhai, i'll tell you some other time.
                      Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: Marriage is off...........

                        Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                        I appreciate your help guys the situation is inshallah slowly coming back on track, wish i could tell you what the real reason was but i don't feel comfortable saying it. Just make dua :)
                        alhamdulillah u r coping well, unlike some ppl
                        Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: Marriage is off...........

                          Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                          alhamdulillah u r coping well, unlike some ppl
                          I know it's kind of a mess actually but i'm trying to control my temper and dealing with the situation like a mature adult should. Don't worry gucci your getting married soon so i'm sure your steering your life into the right direction :up:
                          Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: Marriage is off...........

                            Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                            alhamdulillah u r coping well, unlike some ppl
                            cause he didn't curse himself

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: Marriage is off...........

                              Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                              I know it's kind of a mess actually but i'm trying to control my temper and dealing with the situation like a mature adult should. Don't worry gucci your getting married soon so i'm sure your steering your life into the right direction :up:
                              it'll be okay. ur on the right track urself by being mature about it. yeh im trying to....
                              Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: Marriage is off...........

                                Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                                About what????? All i do is talk to her, it's no use trust me i'm trying my best. Nothing will go through her thick skull.

                                j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X