Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marriage is off...........

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: Marriage is off...........

    bro... sorry to hear you're hurt... c'on.... pick up and move forward... you should rejoice that you are still free!!! hey i'm sure someone better will definitely come your way... ;)
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix. :hidban:

    "It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: Marriage is off...........

      Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
      Jazakallah for all your responses may allah give you sawab for helping me out.

      I just found out the real reason but i feel ashamed telling you all. Very very sad but i'm just gonna take it slow for the time being before i explode on someone which i don't want to do.

      All my dreams shattered in a instant second but i'll get over it, just gonna take some time. I think i have someone better waiting for me.

      Still very depressed though, she hurt me real bad.
      jee, seems like you got burned. Take it easy man, some things are just not worth it. Dreams, hopes, and imaginations can be cruel sometimes and don't feel ashamed, we all go through this kinda crap, it is just that some ppl refuse to admit ;) Inshallah things will get better for you. ameen
      Please pray for my health. Jazak Allah

      I found the enemy and it is me.

      Comment


      • #33
        Re: Marriage is off...........

        Bro, you dont know how sad I am to hear this bad news :(

        May Allah help you bro.
        Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

        Comment


        • #34
          Re: Marriage is off...........

          Tomorrow is a new day. If she did something that is intolerable, then that is her decision for her life, not yours. You learn from this experience and you make sure the next woman you propose to be everything you want (everything this one wasn't). I know it sounds cliché, but you will soon realise you are so much better off. For someone to just dismiss her husband to be, for such a petty reason (officially), then it tells you all you need to know about how much she valued you. So don't waste your waste or embarrass yourself by drowning yourself with sorrow.

          You've lost nothing.

          All the best.
          Last edited by Kal-El; 26-12-07, 07:42 PM.
          If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

          Mr President, You Are Wrong

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: Marriage is off...........

            Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
            Jazakallah for all your responses may allah give you sawab for helping me out.

            I just found out the real reason but i feel ashamed telling you all. Very very sad but i'm just gonna take it slow for the time being before i explode on someone which i don't want to do.

            All my dreams shattered in a instant second but i'll get over it, just gonna take some time. I think i have someone better waiting for me.

            Still very depressed though, she hurt me real bad.
            Oh you sound so depressed :( Cheer up bro.. be happy that you got rid of her before you married her and got hurt within the marriage. May Allah make it easier for you to deal with and may the next sis u propose to be the right one for you.
            May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
            I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
            *
            My Blog

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: Marriage is off...........

              Worst thing is to hurt someone that bad. What tends to happen then is what goes around comes around.

              Comment


              • #37
                Re: Marriage is off...........

                Originally posted by Lambo5688 View Post
                Give her the silent treatment.
                yeh thats a good on.. but thats not a reason to break up with u.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: Marriage is off...........

                  :salams You should stress the fact that ''heaven lies under thy mother's feet''. You're right, once you get married, it'll be your own life so she need not stress too much about it.

                  Someone who ''hates'' their own mother is not someone I would marry, but khayr inshaa Allaah akhi. May Allaah bestow you with a wonderful marriage and grant you sabr through this tough time, ameen.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: Marriage is off...........

                    blessing in disguise maybe?
                    some people never see the dark sidee makes u blind you know
                    Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: Marriage is off...........

                      Personally i dont like this 'engaged' period :wacko:...
                      :love: MashaAllah :love:

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: Marriage is off...........

                        Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                        :( ameen ameen

                        One day i might be able to forgive her but i don't think i can ever forget. I just need some time to think about what just happened. Sometimes it's so hard to believe but the truth is sour. My sister knew all a long but she never told me, i told her not to talk to me ever.
                        Why didn't she tell you?



                        "The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."


                        Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.


                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Re: Marriage is off...........

                          i wouldnt blame her, my mom treats me like crap, she and her boyfriend talk crap about ppl i hang out with, once i was walking home with a guy friend and he starts acting smart saying what am i doing walking with ugly guys, he out of all people in this world shouldnt be talking, hes overweight and has a really disgusting face no offense but how dare he make fun of my friends who he deosnt even know, all he cares about is looks, he should be lucky my mother is even going out with this loser (btw they are not muslim) my mom is always on his side and gives me attitutes for no reason, i really hate her.. she has no heart..she allienated all of my siblings... why dont u just consider moving out, whats there to loose... youll probably like it better.. i dont think you understand whats happening with your fiancee.. best of luck to you both..

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Re: Marriage is off...........

                            Originally posted by little_pearl View Post
                            i wouldnt blame her, my mom treats me like crap, she and her boyfriend talk crap about ppl i hang out with, once i was walking home with a guy friend and he starts acting smart saying what am i doing walking with ugly guys, he out of all people in this world shouldnt be talking, hes overweight and has a really disgusting face no offense but how dare he make fun of my friends who he deosnt even know, all he cares about is looks, he should be lucky my mother is even going out with this loser (btw they are not muslim) my mom is always on his side and gives me attitutes for no reason, i really hate her.. she has no heart..she allienated all of my siblings... why dont u just consider moving out, whats there to loose... youll probably like it better.. i dont think you understand whats happening with your fiancee.. best of luck to you both..

                            so? thats no reason to make your future partner move out of the COUNTRY. city maybe... and besides Toronto is huge they could have just moved to the other end of the city or one of the suburbs or something if she doesnt want to live in the house next to her mom's why should he have to leave his family and friends becuz she cant get along with her mom. if u really think about it, its being selfish on her part.
                            i told off my fiance wen he said he wanted to move to Alberta or BC but wen i showed i wouldnt budge he agreed and we're not moving from ottawa. so there.
                            Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Re: Marriage is off...........

                              Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                              so? thats no reason to make your future partner move out of the COUNTRY. city maybe... and besides Toronto is huge they could have just moved to the other end of the city or one of the suburbs or something if she doesnt want to live in the house next to her mom's why should he have to leave his family and friends becuz she cant get along with her mom. if u really think about it, its being selfish on her part.
                              i told off my fiance wen he said he wanted to move to Alberta or BC but wen i showed i wouldnt budge he agreed and we're not moving from ottawa. so there.
                              O.K. I respect that.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Re: Marriage is off...........

                                Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
                                t.
                                i told off my fiance wen he said he wanted to move to Alberta or BC but wen i showed i wouldnt budge he agreed and we're not moving from ottawa. so there.
                                He tried to take you away from us? Alhamdulillah you're hard headed :D
                                May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
                                I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
                                *
                                My Blog

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X