Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Words of Love To Your Spouse

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

    Limiting the question to "a day" is some what unrealistic. There are times you could say it together a few times a day, and other days where you are just loved up and declare it every hour or something. For instance, how many people who say "I love you" 20 times a day, say it 20 times every day?
    If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

    Mr President, You Are Wrong

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

      Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
      Limiting the question to "a day" is some what unrealistic. There are times you could say it together a few times a day, and other days where you are just loved up and declare it every hour or something. For instance, how many people who say "I love you" 20 times a day, say it 20 times every day?
      its called averaging out...
      FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
      OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
      Donate to syria.
      *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

        Originally posted by NoLongerLost View Post
        lol thats the lyrics to a ronan keating song! :D cant remember what its called tho...

        lool i know... still like em lol

        Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
        actions speak louder than words...;)
        :up: defo

        Originally posted by ummbilal View Post
        no acctually he wrote it in the steamed up window and yes its always always sweet

        :love: that's lovely mashAllah, small things make da wrld of difference:inlove:

        i think those 3 precious words are used so eaisly and are used on anyone these days even if u dont love them, they have been devalued by some people

        i'd prefer am i love u once a week when he really means it than 20 times a day, i think it's start to annoy me and id hate to hear them rather than wait to hear them
        Bye bye :salams

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

          :vomit:
          You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

          ~Ibn Al-Jawzee

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

            Originally posted by sunrise View Post
            lool i know... still like em lol


            :up: defo



            :love: that's lovely mashAllah, small things make da wrld of difference:inlove:

            i think those 3 precious words are used so eaisly and are used on anyone these days even if u dont love them, they have been devalued by some people

            i'd prefer am i love u once a week when he really means it than 20 times a day, i think it's start to annoy me and id hate to hear them rather than wait to hear them
            it is possible to mean it 20 times a day...
            i dont see a problem in saying it alot, its not annoying its nice. i think someone will only hate to hear it if you dont love the person back, if you do its fine. its not like it takes up all ur time to say its like 5 seconds or less
            it cheers u up if u feel sad
            .: Rufaida :.
            .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
            http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
            “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
            but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
            ~ Ibn Atallah

            Ramadan Activities for Children
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

              Originally posted by Ebony View Post
              :vomit:
              haha!
              :lailah:
              ''And they will be given to drink there a cup mixed with zanjabeel. A spring there, called Salsabeel.'' (76:17-18)

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

                Originally posted by in_exile View Post
                anyway can married people please vote seriously its annoymous so no one will know... and you will be benefitting errr the survey
                2-3 times in a week,though not sure :scratch:
                "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                western civilization's tombstones"


                Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

                Comment


                • #53
                  Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

                  still looking for my ideal partner..................

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

                    Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                    it is possible to mean it 20 times a day...
                    i dont see a problem in saying it alot, its not annoying its nice. i think someone will only hate to hear it if you dont love the person back, if you do its fine. its not like it takes up all ur time to say its like 5 seconds or less
                    it cheers u up if u feel sad

                    each to their own and what they prefer

                    obviously you cant put a quota or a limit like 'you shouldn't say it more than 10 times otherwise you don't mean it etc' you say it when you feel it and mean it

                    but personally being the skeptic i am lol rather than searching to hear it i'd prefer it he said it when he really means it, i dont know sometimes it seems like routine for some people and they may loose sight of why they are saying it...

                    obv everyone prefers what they do, but for me 20 times is a lot, i think because id be worried he was just saying it cause he felt he had to and i dont want tht
                    Last edited by sunrise; 23-12-07, 10:14 PM.
                    Bye bye :salams

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

                      I can imagine some people would think saying it often would be killing it or not hold it to have the same meaning.

                      Each to their own!
                      You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

                      ~Ibn Al-Jawzee

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

                        Why is it that u can only u 'i luv u' to ur spouses? single guy lyk me can only say it 2 ma lil sis atm lool

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

                          Originally posted by sunrise View Post
                          each to their own and what they prefer

                          obviously you cant put a quota or a limit like 'you shouldn't say it more than 10 times otherwise you don't mean it etc' you say it when you feel it and mean it

                          but personally being the skeptic i am lol rather than searching to hear it i'd prefer it he said it when he really means it, i dont know sometimes it seems like routine for some people and they may loose sight of why they are saying it...

                          obv everyone prefers what they do, but for me 20 times is a lot, i think because id be worried he was just saying it cause he felt he had to and i dont want tht
                          yes obv each to their own but some replies have been a bit rude about voting for the 20 times option, which i found slightly
                          i don't mean you i am just saying
                          .: Rufaida :.
                          .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                          http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                          “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                          but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                          ~ Ibn Atallah

                          Ramadan Activities for Children
                          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

                            Once the prophet s.a.w. was sitting in a room with Aisha r.a. and fixing his shoes. It was very warm, and Aisha looked to his blessed forehead and noticed that there were beads of sweat on it. She became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight, and she was staring at him long enough for him to notice.

                            He (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "What's the matter?"

                            She replied, "If Abu Bukair Al-Huthali, the poet, saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you."

                            The Prophet (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) asked, "What did he say?"

                            She replied, "Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see."

                            So the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) got up, walked to Aisha, kissed her between the eyes, and said, "Wallahi ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more." (Dala'el Al-Nubuwa) This was narrated in Dala'el Al-Nubuwa for Imam Abu Nu'aim with isnad including Imam Bukhari and Imam Ibn Khuzaina.

                            There are many narration that prove the love and affection shown by Aisha RA towards Rasoolullah SAW in one day. Today our sisters feel like they have to put a figure on how many times they can receive loving words from their husbands or how many times they can say it. Any more or less then it is suppose to be a facade. This is all the way of the kuffar. One is allowed to express themselves a million times and more to their spouse, with the same word, or a million different words, until the hearts content. The reward of good is only good.
                            If We Had Perfect Power Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To Determine Our Destinies, and Perfect Vision Like Allah Subhanahu wa Ta 'ala To See The Future and Know What Is Best For Us, We Would Choose Exactly The Fate That Allah Chose For Us.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

                              masha allah :up:
                              .: Rufaida :.
                              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                              ~ Ibn Atallah

                              Ramadan Activities for Children
                              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Re: Words of Love To Your Spouse

                                Originally posted by Hekmaa View Post
                                Once the prophet s.a.w. was sitting in a room with Aisha r.a. and fixing his shoes. It was very warm, and Aisha looked to his blessed forehead and noticed that there were beads of sweat on it. She became overwhelmed by the majesty of that sight, and she was staring at him long enough for him to notice.

                                He (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) said, "What's the matter?"

                                She replied, "If Abu Bukair Al-Huthali, the poet, saw you, he would know that his poem was written for you."

                                The Prophet (sallaAllahu 'alaihi wa sallam) asked, "What did he say?"

                                She replied, "Abu Bukair said that if you looked to the majesty of the moon, it twinkles and lights up the world for everybody to see."

                                So the Prophet (salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam) got up, walked to Aisha, kissed her between the eyes, and said, "Wallahi ya Aisha, you are like that to me and more." (Dala'el Al-Nubuwa) This was narrated in Dala'el Al-Nubuwa for Imam Abu Nu'aim with isnad including Imam Bukhari and Imam Ibn Khuzaina.

                                There are many narration that prove the love and affection shown by Aisha RA towards Rasoolullah SAW in one day. Today our sisters feel like they have to put a figure on how many times they can receive loving words from their husbands or how many times they can say it. Any more or less then it is suppose to be a facade. This is all the way of the kuffar. One is allowed to express themselves a million times and more to their spouse, with the same word, or a million different words, until the hearts content. The reward of good is only good.
                                mashallah
                                FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
                                OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
                                Donate to syria.
                                *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X