Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI: The Prophet :saw:'s marriage to Khadija (ra).

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FYI: Muhammed's (pbuh) marriage to Khadija (ra).

Whenever i read about Him (S.A.W) and His life, i really feel so happy :) May Allah give us spouse like them.

Comment

Re: FYI: The Prophet :saw:'s marriage to Khadija (ra).

Beautiful!
      The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "You must be gentle. Verily, gentleness is not in anything except that it beautifies it, and it is not removed from anything except that it disgraces it."

Comment

JazakAllah for the beautiful reminder, now a days Muslims (specially from South Asia) have forgotten this message and second marriage for widowed & divorced people is considered Nauzbillah as a great sin...

Comment

I am in love with a muslim man who is 34 and I am 43. He always said to me age is just a number and age does not guarantee the happiness. We are into the 8th month relationship now. He is very busy with his business and now a bit neglect me. I am ready to get marry again. Is is offended to him if I sent someone to propose to him?

Comment

FYI: The Prophet :saw:'s marriage to Khadija (ra).

not at all. just as khadija (May Allah be pleased with her did) so you can also. May Allah bless us with pious spouses

Comment

jzkAllahu khayran

Comment

I want to be like her.
                She is my role model.
                :insha:

Comment

I recently wrote a blog post about the beautiful love story of Khadijah (RA). Thought to share on this thread as it is super relevant to the topic of the thread.

You can read the story here: www.happymuslimfamily.org/khadijah-the-prophets-beloved-the-princess-of-quraysh/

Comment

One of the most interesting things to me about their marriage is that she conceived and gave birth to 6 children after the age of 40! While Aisha (RA) who was 9-18 during her marriage to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not have any children.
                    Narrated Anas:
                    The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Might Allah favor us with a relationship that is like Prophet Mohammad(saw) and Khadijah(ra)with our life partners.

Comment

the BEST Example of marriage with the lady who older then you :) I love my prophet Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW

Comment

AWESOME!! That was an excellent read!

Comment

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
                            One of the most interesting things to me about their marriage is that she conceived and gave birth to 6 children after the age of 40! While Aisha (RA) who was 9-18 during her marriage to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not have any children.
                            She was a great woman.

She was the first person to accept the message of Islam . One of the four women to achieve perfection.

Comment

Chokran for this information ❤

Comment

Originally posted by stepz_stepz View Post
                                May Allah bless us with a relationship that is similar to Prophet Mohammad(saw) and Khadijah(ra)with our spouses...Allahuma thumma ameen..:inlove:
                                Ameen.

Comment

Working...
                                X