Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI: The Prophet :saw:'s marriage to Khadija (ra).

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FYI: Muhammed's (pbuh) marriage to Khadija (ra).

JazakAllah khair for sharing. Some very good points.

I would request the mods to please also add references in the original post. You can't stick information about the Prophet (Saw) for the public to view without proper reference/source mentioned ?
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

did you also know which is something that I have learnt recently is that Khadijah RA was married twice before she married the Prophet saw, shes the best I so want to be like her too!
      Sister Jigsaw!

Comment

nice shearing, jazakallah
        The game is over

Comment

A beautiful dedication to our mother Khadija (r.a)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKl0z...layer_embedded
          Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gll-1...aZ-dWQ&index=4

would like to add a little more to this discussion ...beautiful sayings...

Comment

:jkk:

This is one of my most favouritest threads
              وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

the best love story ever, and would be considered so modern in our times amongst our people
                DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

I hope Allah has decreed for me a husband with at least half of the good character Muhammad(salli Allahu alayhi wa salam) was blessed with. And I hope to be half of the wife and woman Khadijah(Allah be pleased with her) was to him. Happy tears to my eyes, may we all take it upon ourselves to please Allah inshaallah.

Comment

msA, there love story was the greatest of all. The Prophet (saw) loved her very much. he would do anything for her and she for him. she supported him in so many ways during the times of prophethood. if only people used their determination and examples today.

Comment

Mashallah, I really love reading about how Rasulullah treated his wives. It really motivates me to become more like Khadeeja in order to find someone like Muhammad (pbuh) :)

Comment

bump

masha allah this is beautiful. brings tears to my eyes.
                        The fragrance stays in the hand that gives the rose.

Comment

Nice to read .. Thanks for submitting this comtenthttp://www.gigglewhiz.com

Comment

If I may add that the first signs of Khadejah's greatness appeared when the Prophet PBUH told her about the divine words that were revealed to him. She unhesitantly believed in him and accepted Islam immediately. The great love she had for the Prophet PBUH transformed into what is greater:belief in Allah and His Messenger PBUH.

Comment

So would you consider Women's Dresses for rent or would you rather have one of your own? There are several factors to consider. A bridal dress accounts for a size able portion of the wedding budget. Therefore, for a bride on a budget, while buying the Evening Dresses 2013 of her dreams may not be possible, renting is a practical option. She can use just a small amount to rent a dress that will make her look and feel like a million dollars.

Sweetheart Princess Organza Natural Waist Floor Length With Pick ups Wedding Dress

Comment

Re: FYI: The Prophet :saw:'s marriage to Khadija (ra).

they had such a beautiful relationship msA. they both loved each other

Comment

Working...
                                X