Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Today

    Today my little sister, who is 7, asked, "when you get married, are you going to stay here or move out?" and "If you move out will you come back to do some chores?" She's so adorable

  • #2
    Re: Today

    My reply 2 that would be 'My Dear Sister did you not know that only the eldest get married? The lil ones remain behind 'cos its not fair on poor mum and day 2 do all that hard work when their old :rotfl::rotfl:'

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Today

      My little brother wants his own room, so my mom was telling him when we (myself and my older sibling) get married he will have one. And my little brother says, "But hooyo, that will never happen!"
      مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

      "Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
      It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
      Surah al-Baqarah
      [2:245]

      .:.
      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

      .:.
      ...said the spider to the fly...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Today

        Originally posted by UnityPeace View Post
        My reply 2 that would be 'My Dear Sister did you not know that only the eldest get married? The lil ones remain behind 'cos its not fair on poor mum and day 2 do all that hard work when their old :rotfl::rotfl:'

        looool My mother said, in response, that I will stay at home and my husband will live on his own somewhere else. So that's settled then.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Today

          Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
          My little brother wants his own room, so my mom was telling him when we (myself and my older sibling) get married he will have one. And my little brother says, "But hooyo, that will never happen!"
          Awww maskiin.Get married already and stop making his life a misery :D

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Today

            Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
            My little brother wants his own room, so my mom was telling him when we (myself and my older sibling) get married he will have one. And my little brother says, "But hooyo, that will never happen!"
            He he he...and ur Somali :D

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Today

              Originally posted by UnityPeace View Post
              He he he...and ur Somali :D
              There's a Somali invasion taking place on Ummah.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Today

                Originally posted by Asmara View Post
                There's a Somali invasion taking place on Ummah.
                They should get rid off us!!....Anyway back 2 ur thread :up: What a cutie masha allah :inlove:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Today

                  Originally posted by Asmara View Post
                  Awww maskiin.Get married already and stop making his life a misery :D
                  Nah plus he needs me because I tend to buy the games in the house and give him money :D

                  He he he...and ur Somali
                  So So Somalia!!
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

                  "Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

                  .:.
                  .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

                  .:.
                  ...said the spider to the fly...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Today

                    Originally posted by UnityPeace View Post
                    Anyway back 2 ur thread :up: What a cutie masha allah :inlove:
                    She's a little mastermind. You know what I was talking about in the other thread....."but I liiiiike it". That's her answer to whatever she's told not to do.
                    Last edited by Asmara; 27-11-07, 09:06 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Today

                      Originally posted by Asmara View Post
                      Today my little sister, who is 7, asked, "when you get married, are you going to stay here or move out?" and "If you move out will you come back to do some chores?" She's so adorable
                      Your 7 year old sister says thay, my 21year old sister still says it! Honestly they only want me for the domestic chores! Whose gona do the ironing for them once ive gone
                      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Today

                        Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                        Your 7 year old sister says thay, my 21year old sister still says it! Honestly they only want me for the domestic chores! Whose gona do the ironing for them once ive gone
                        My 19 year old brother asks me to do his ironing for him, but at least he asks nicely, and rarely.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Today

                          The Somalis invade.....LMAO....Ahahaha....Zesty Is Somali Or Was It Zammy..

                          Unitypeace your deep about eldest onyl got married..!! =O

                          Asamar she so cute mashAllah aww miskeenadaa.

                          Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Today

                            Zesty wishes she was Somali like Kal, but Zammy is in fact. Who else is Somali?
                            If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

                            Mr President, You Are Wrong

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Today

                              loool omg too many somalis in one thread

                              Im somali 2 so its all good:D

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X