Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today

Today my little sister, who is 7, asked, "when you get married, are you going to stay here or move out?" and "If you move out will you come back to do some chores?" She's so adorable

Re: Today

My reply 2 that would be 'My Dear Sister did you not know that only the eldest get married? The lil ones remain behind 'cos its not fair on poor mum and day 2 do all that hard work when their old :rotfl::rotfl:'

Comment

My little brother wants his own room, so my mom was telling him when we (myself and my older sibling) get married he will have one. And my little brother says, "But hooyo, that will never happen!"
      مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
      It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
      Surah al-Baqarah
      [2:245]

.:.
      .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
      Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Originally posted by UnityPeace View Post
        My reply 2 that would be 'My Dear Sister did you not know that only the eldest get married? The lil ones remain behind 'cos its not fair on poor mum and day 2 do all that hard work when their old :rotfl::rotfl:'

looool My mother said, in response, that I will stay at home and my husband will live on his own somewhere else. So that's settled then.

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
          My little brother wants his own room, so my mom was telling him when we (myself and my older sibling) get married he will have one. And my little brother says, "But hooyo, that will never happen!"
          Awww maskiin.Get married already and stop making his life a misery :D

Comment

Originally posted by Pippin1376 View Post
            He he he...and ur Somali :D

Comment

He he he...and ur Somali :D
              There's a Somali invasion taking place on Ummah.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmara View Post
                There's a Somali invasion taking place on Ummah.
                They should get rid off us!!....Anyway back 2 ur thread :up: What a cutie masha allah :inlove:

Comment

Awww maskiin.Get married already and stop making his life a misery :D
                  Nah plus he needs me because I tend to buy the games in the house and give him money :D

He he he...and ur Somali
                  So So Somalia!!
                  مَّن ذَا الَّذِي يُقْرِضُ اللّهَ قَرْضًا حَسَنًا فَيُضَاعِفَهُ لَهُ أَضْعَافًا كَثِيرَةً وَاللّهُ يَقْبِضُ وَيَبْسُطُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ

"Who is he that will loan to Allah a beautiful loan, which Allah will double unto his credit and multiply many times?
                  It is Allah that giveth (you) Want or plenty, and to Him shall be your return."
                  Surah al-Baqarah
                  [2:245]

.:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                  Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

...said the spider to the fly...

Comment

Anyway back 2 ur thread :up: What a cutie masha allah :inlove:
                    She's a little mastermind. You know what I was talking about in the other thread....."but I liiiiike it". That's her answer to whatever she's told not to do.
                    Last edited by Asmara; 27-11-07, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Today my little sister, who is 7, asked, "when you get married, are you going to stay here or move out?" and "If you move out will you come back to do some chores?" She's so adorable
                      Your 7 year old sister says thay, my 21year old sister still says it! Honestly they only want me for the domestic chores! Whose gona do the ironing for them once ive gone
                      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                        Your 7 year old sister says thay, my 21year old sister still says it! Honestly they only want me for the domestic chores! Whose gona do the ironing for them once ive gone
                        My 19 year old brother asks me to do his ironing for him, but at least he asks nicely, and rarely.

Comment

The Somalis invade.....LMAO....Ahahaha....Zesty Is Somali Or Was It Zammy..

Unitypeace your deep about eldest onyl got married..!! =O

Asamar she so cute mashAllah aww miskeenadaa.

Ibn al-Qayyim: He (Allaah) created the seven seas, but He loved a tear from you (out of fear of Him) but your eyes were tearless.

Comment

Zesty wishes she was Somali like Kal, but Zammy is in fact. Who else is Somali?
                            If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

loool omg too many somalis in one thread

Im somali 2 so its all good:D

Comment

Working...
                              X