Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Uncomfortable..

Originally posted by ADZ w3 View Post
    i dont think no one answered my question..*sad face* .is there food at the meeting??
    Depends bruv, you can have food there I guess. For you, you could give the sister a quick 5 minute test, bring a george foreman grill and see how good her burger comes out. If its yum yum, I guess you've found your wife.
    http:/www.alghurabaa.org
    Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

Originally Posted by ADZ w3
      i dont think no one answered my question..*sad face* .is there food at the meeting??

your supposed to be attending sum sort of marriage meeting...not all u can eat buffet

I dont understand how u can recognise another niqaabi unless shes family etc??
      Last edited by niqaabi_muslima; 26-11-07, 09:55 PM.
      ''The only lasting beauty is the beauty of the heart''

Be HUMBLE in acts of obedience to Allah. No one will protect us but Allah. Seek protection from Allah in Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by niqaabi_muslima View Post
        your supposed to be attending sum sort of marriage meeting...not all u can eat buffet

I dont understand how u can recognise another niqaabi unless shes family etc??
        It was a joke, a bad one but still a joke.

You recognise her because you just saw her..
        Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
          It was a joke, a bad one but still a joke.

You recognise her because you just saw her..
          :salams,

LOL, naah that joke was good :up:.

Wassalam.
          "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]

The Messenger of Allah raised us, And with Islam gave us life,
          And taught us to become... aides to the religion of Allah
          We became united by the light of his guidance, As brethren and like relatives
          And he watered our souls every time... we were thirsty for faith.
          Rasul Allah Nasheed by Abu Ali

Comment

listen dont get me started about food ok....

what happens if the sister wears different styles of hijab n niqaab wd u still be able to identify her?

Be HUMBLE in acts of obedience to Allah. No one will protect us but Allah. Seek protection from Allah in Allah.

Comment

what happens if the sister wears different styles of hijab n niqaab wd u still be able to identify her?
              lol alright khair.

Different to what she wore before? If she is someone who wears hijab, well ya can recognise her whether you go to see her for marriage or not. If she wears niqaab and she wears different styles [think you mean after], aah I dunno, the brothers and sisters should lower their gaze anwyays, I actually meant on first gaze and stuff, ah I dunno, guess they could, depends on person and this is one loooong sentence seperated by a lot of commas, I dont even know if its gramitcally correct but who cares cos Im tlaking to myslef..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

:salams

LOOK, say anything u want but leave FOOD alone K

looool..na sowi for the lame jokes i cnt help it *embarrased face*

HMMM Abu Muslim U might be onto sumin there bro *thumbs up*
                it wud be like those cooking programes ...materchef or sumin *scratches head* ..loooooooooool.. i joke i joke.

on a serious note..we are all old enough and mature enough to go through it ...if your not ur not ready for marriage i guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
                  lol even if she is wearing a niqaab, you can reconise her bro. I dunno, theres just something different about all of them that allows you to recognise them. My sister in law, bhabi or whatever, I've never seen her face and even I recognise her [with the niqaab obv]

WHAT?!? And if she lives in your house, she has to wear niqab all the time when you’re around?
                  "Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?"...God said, "I did do something. I made you."" -- Sufi Teaching

Comment

And seeing the face of the niqabi…that should only happen after you are sure you want her as you’re wife, right? I mean if you’re wife-hunting and looking for a niqabi and every potential showed their face, you'd be seeing a couple of faces that you shouldn’t have by the time you find the right one. Should be at the last stage. And if you reject them right after that…:O
                    "Past the seeker as he prayed came the crippled and the beggar and the beaten. And seeing them...he cried, "Great God, how is it that a loving creator can see such things and yet do nothing about them?"...God said, "I did do something. I made you."" -- Sufi Teaching

Comment

Originally posted by miss-islamic View Post
                      WHAT?!? And if she lives in your house, she has to wear niqab all the time when you’re around?
                      well, he aint her mahram init so...

Comment

And seeing the face of the niqabi…that should only happen after you are sure you want her as you’re wife, right? I mean if you’re wife-hunting and looking for a niqabi and every potential showed their face, you'd be seeing a couple of faces that you shouldn’t have by the time you find the right one. Should be at the last stage. And if you reject them right after that…:O
                        yeh thats true.....but what happens if u like the person all up until u see them in person and just cant imagine it??????

I suppose it will only feel bit awkward for a lil while and slowly the pair of them will forget

Comment

:salams,

Naah, in terms of marriage, as far as I know, first the man shows his photo (if the Muslims in question are not against photos). If the woman is happy with what she saw, they go ahead with it, either with a photo or in person. But as a niqaabi, I guess you'll just show a photo with the niqaab on. But when it comes to the actual meeting, she should show her face, as this is what the Prophet :saw: told us to do.

Originally posted by ADZ
                          well, he aint her mahram init so...
                          Yep :up:

Wassalam.
                          "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]

Comment

Actually, doesn't make sense to see a photo with niqaab on?! So she will either have to do one showing her face, or just take it to the meeting in person.

Wassalam.

Comment

She doesnt live in my house alhamdulilah, doesnt even live in the same country lol. Wouldnt be the most practical thing in the world having your munaqibah wife living with you if you have mature brothers. But yea, when a non mahrem is around then the niqaab is on. And she is happy with it, alhamdulilah.

But every potetnial is realistic? Hence theyre potentials. If it happens that the first person you were interested in or was interested in you, you married then alhamdulilah, wouldnt have that issue. But if you're interested, you gotta see their face to see if you wanna go ahead or not..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

The mom whose face you can see kid will be your mahram though. Weird, huh? I think that most niqabis make allowances with brother in law because of very high majority of women who live with their in-laws and they can’ t be wearing niqab all day? :S also on her wedding day, did she wore niqab too? :S And the father in law is mahram, right? Wow.

Comment

Working...
                                X