• Show
Clear All

Re: to our brothers...

I remember the point ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
      I remember the point ...
      have you told them about the rejections youve had?

your like Oliver Twist you :rofl1:
      Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
      They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
        :( no... what have you lot done to my thread man

no-one even remembers the point of it, it's all cussin the opposite gender now
        Isn't that how it starts
        If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
          i think most brothers dont have feelings :scratch: if they get rejected from one they just jump to another, no biggy for most of em

but a reaction like "err u joking right?" is kinda understandable if you get an internet proposal, imagine a brother asks a girl to marry him online coz she seems nice from her posts and then like she says yes to his proposal and then later on he see's her and thinks shes ugly, what then?

well if its one thing i learnt about guys in my life specially the ummah ones

uttu kuj hor un
          vichu kuj hor un
          :there: its okay putthar, ugly ducklings can have swans too :there: ot something like that...

*in yer dream mate*
          Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
          They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
            have you told them about the rejections youve had?

your like Oliver Twist you :rofl1:
            What rejections ...

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
              What rejections ...
              Fais! amer emailed me, quick go speak to him cos you gonna get a battering bruv

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
                Fais! amer emailed me, quick go speak to him cos you gonna get a battering bruv
                You a plonk you know that ...

What if he asks me why i was bidding on a barbie t shirt ...

And dont e-mail again.

Ill speak to him

Comment

Maybe girls should start getting rejected than they'll realize how it feels :D

Girls are just way to picky, "omg i'm 3 hours and 4 seconds older than him", "he's half a inch shorter than me", "he only prays 4 times a day"
                  Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                    "he only prays 4 times a day"
                    Now that is a serious issue!

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                      Maybe girls should start getting rejected than they'll realize how it feels :D

Girls are just way to picky, "omg i'm 3 hours and 4 seconds older than him", "he's half a inch shorter than me", "he only prays 4 times a day"
                      i'd reject someone who prayed 4 times a day. i'm a guy, and i have rejected.... a few girls too... but what goes around comes around because i got rejected a few times too...

Comment

Originally posted by nami View Post
                        i'd reject someone who prayed 4 times a day. i'm a guy, and i have rejected.... a few girls too... but what goes around comes around because i got rejected a few times too...
                        But why would you reject someone that prays????

I know many muslims that don't pray that are better than some muslims that do.
                        Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Rassol Allah (pbuh) said that (paraphrasing)

what seperates Us from Them (i.e Muslims and non-muslims) is the salah

so it is a BIG thing not, even something that can remotley be triviliased
                          Bye bye :salams

Comment

Working...
                          X