X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to our brothers...

:salams

I was thinking

Well this is more of a erm... a we appreciate how hard it is and how difficult it is to our muslims brothers

sorry this sounds like rambling

Let me contextualise it lol

9 times out of 10 brothers are the ones who initate asking for the hand in marriage so i guess i just wanted to say, and this isn't just sunrise rambling lol sisters agree with me too, that mashAllah to bros cause it must be soo hard fearing rejection, or a negative or even rude repy

I have even heard sad stories of sisters givivng replies like 'What are you joking, never!' and that's very sad actually cause imagine if that happned to you

But that's why it's best to have an intermiditary to keep face and to be done halal and accordingly inshAllah

so bascially don't loose hope if she blanks or is rude, inshAllah Allah SWT will give you someone better

and sisters PLEASE think about it from there side man! it's not easy and just be humble even if your answer is a no don't cause them uneccersary embarrsement, Also for crying out aloud don't play with them lol if it's no don't drag it on. lol

anyways :D:up:
    Bye bye :salams

Re: to our brothers...

:wswrwb:

Hmm, So which bro got rejected :( ... You sisters are outa order man .. thats not nice .. *Shakes Head* ...

Comment

No-one got rejected lol i just seen some sisters talking in a negative way :( and just wanted to keep bros spirits high inshAllah, mashAllah very comdendable:up:

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
        No-one got rejected lol i just seen some sisters talking in a negative way :( and just wanted to keep bros spirits high inshAllah, mashAllah very comdendable:up:
        Oh right ... Yea it would be heart breaking that would lol .. .. Yea ... Damn .. ...

Comment

If the sisters know how difficult it is why not alleviate some of this difficulty and initiate marriage proposals, bring it down to at least 5 out of 10.
          “Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

Comment

:1popcorn:
            The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
              :1popcorn:
              this isnt a debate or arguement... it's meant to be an appreciation thread

Comment

this isnt a debate or arguement... it's meant to be an appreciation thread
                but im not arguing or debating

*puts her popcorn down*

:(

(just watching the bros lap up the bit of attention their getting :D )
                The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

This Thread Is Joke.Which Brother Got Rejected?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Lahya View Post
                    This Thread Is Joke.Which Brother Got Rejected?
                    looooooool some poor brother proposed to sunrise and she said no, albeit in a nice manner.
                    “Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

Comment

no :( :( no :( :( no

it's not meant to be funny

always my threads :(

NOOO i wld never be rude man, arggh *head explodes*

Comment

Originally posted by One_Ummah View Post
                        looooooool some poor brother proposed to sunrise and she said no, albeit in a nice manner.
                        LOOOOL..What was he thinking ? lool JOKES *sticky tng fce* *runs away*

Comment

whether it is coming from a brother or from a sister , a negative repy to a proposal should be done after careful consideration and in th most appropriate manner and not just 'u kidding me?!' kind of way

it doesnt matter whether this thread was intiated because of a brother being rejected or not, tis the underlying message which should be heard inshaAllah

Comment

no :( :( no :( :( no

it's not meant to be funny

always my threads :(

NOOO i wld never be rude man, arggh *head explodes*

expect it babe...but you done good making this thread :D

Comment

no ur right... some of us are just toooo mean.

im sorry to all the guys i rejected :( ... actually it was only 1 or 2
                              Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Working...
                              X