Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting married inshAllah

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Getting married inshAllah

    Let me be the first one to inform I've been selected to be executed!....lol...just kidding. My wedding date has been set and it is only two months away. Please pray for us....
    I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

  • #2
    Re: Getting married inshAllah

    :love:

    mabrook
    Bye bye :salams

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Getting married inshAllah

      congrats. Hope everything goes smoothly and not like an execution lol

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Getting married inshAllah

        Will the video be aired on al-Jazeera?
        "If you speak, then consider your words, articulate your speech and make clear what you intend; do not allow them to carry a number of meanings, and do not use words that may be misunderstood, or words that are ambiguous and will need further explanations and clarifications, for your opponent will not remember your explanation, and if his heart is diseased he will release your words and direct them where he pleases."

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Getting married inshAllah

          Originally posted by afsalim View Post
          Let me be the first one to inform I've been selected to be executed!....lol...just kidding. My wedding date has been set and it is only two months away. Please pray for us....
          Insha'allah you'll make your wife the luckiest woman in the world! :)
          Unseen knowledge in this signature can only be seen by a few!

          There is Taqwa and there is Fatwa ... The believer, the mu'min, seeks taqwa, where as others weak in faith seek fatwaa. Fatwaa is very close to the borderline where as taqwa is far from it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Getting married inshAllah

            Originally posted by sunrise View Post
            :love:

            mabrook
            Thanks....

            Originally posted by elji View Post
            congrats. Hope everything goes smoothly and not like an execution lol
            LOL....I certainly hope so. I'm nervous already....

            Originally posted by Abandoned-Mind View Post
            Will the video be aired on al-Jazeera?
            Maybe....
            I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Getting married inshAllah

              :up: :masha: You are fulfilling half of your Deen! :insha: you both will continue to the way of completion the rest of deen together:D


              Prophet :saw: said :

              There has not been created any institution more favored and dearer to ALLAH than marriage

              Well about the execution YES You are going to be executed from us I mean no longer be unmarried like us
              MAbrooKs and May ALLAh grant lots of happiness, peace and tranquility be on your way in this Life and Life-after through this unity :inlove:
              :salams
              Yay! me too in BD ..send me the invitation Brother in Islam:hidban:
              Ukhtee is waiting
              Last edited by me.sawda; 08-11-07, 01:28 PM.
              :start:
              ''And the one who fears Allah, he makes for him a way out'' ](Quran65:2)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Getting married inshAllah

                Originally posted by me.sawda View Post
                :up: :masha: You are fulfilling half of your Deen! :insha: you both will continue to the way of completion the rest of deen together:D


                Prophet :saw: said :

                There has not been created any institution more favored and dearer to ALLAH than marriage

                Well about the execution YES You are going to be executed from us I mean no longer be unmarried like us
                MAbrooKs and May ALLAh grant lots of happiness, peace and tranquility be on your way in this Life and Life-after through this unity :inlove:
                :salams
                Yay! me too in BD ..send me the invitation Brother in Islam:hidban:
                Ukhtee is waiting
                inshAllah. I'm getting married on January 19, 2007 at Sena Kunjya. You will get the first invitation card on ummah.com as soon as they are printed, inshAllah.
                I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Getting married inshAllah

                  lol have a blessed marriage bhai, my brothers going to Bangladesh to get married aswell, coincidence? :D... your not him are you :| i didnt know he signed up

                  lol joking, have the best marriage bro, may Allah bless it and KEEP IT SUNNATI :p

                  assalamu alaikum :)

                  mashaAllah, bhaisaaab aguno hamayzira :rotfl:
                  You hope for salvation and you have not trodden its paths,
                  But the ship does not progress on dry land.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Getting married inshAllah

                    Originally posted by afsalim View Post
                    Thanks....

                    LOL....I certainly hope so. I'm nervous already....
                    you wouldnt be normal if you werent nervous ;)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Getting married inshAllah

                      ^ why get nervous? its just a marriage
                      You hope for salvation and you have not trodden its paths,
                      But the ship does not progress on dry land.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Getting married inshAllah

                        Originally posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post
                        ^ why get nervous? its just a marriage
                        its change that make you nervous, not the actual marriage itself.

                        But your right why get nervous you should be happy lol.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Getting married inshAllah

                          Originally posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post
                          lol have a blessed marriage bhai, my brothers going to Bangladesh to get married aswell, coincidence? :D... your not him are you :| i didnt know he signed up

                          lol joking, have the best marriage bro, may Allah bless it and KEEP IT SUNNATI :p

                          assalamu alaikum :)

                          mashaAllah, bhaisaaab aguno hamayzira :rotfl:
                          We are all brothers in our Deen. If you are in Bangladesh at that time, consider yourself invited! Chole ashen.... :hidban:

                          Originally posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post
                          ^ why get nervous? its just a marriage
                          Well bro, everything will change after marriage. New life, new responsibilities and eventually fatherhood, raising children, their education, their marriage, etc. oh God help me!

                          :(
                          I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Getting married inshAllah

                            Originally posted by afsalim View Post
                            We are all brothers in our Deen. If you are in Bangladesh at that time, consider yourself invited! Chole ashen.... :hidban:
                            :)

                            Well bro, everything will change after marriage. New life, new responsibilities and eventually fatherhood, raising children, their education, their marriage, etc. oh God help me!

                            :(
                            lol, all rizq is from Allaah, all help comes from Allaah, so seek his help work hard and u'll be ok :)

                            so i re-iterate

                            its just marriage
                            You hope for salvation and you have not trodden its paths,
                            But the ship does not progress on dry land.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Getting married inshAllah

                              Originally posted by IbnAbdulHakim View Post
                              :)


                              lol, all rizq is from Allaah, all help comes from Allaah, so seek his help work hard and u'll be ok :)

                              so i re-iterate

                              its just marriage
                              I know bhaijan, but such a huge change!
                              I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X