Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Practising muslims marriage dilema

Salam not sure if you noticed.
    most people who are practising will find fewer potential partners.
    Most who practice hold or are afiliated with certain group or thoughts. so the ywill look for potential spuse who is either with same group or has similar thoughts ideas. tis can narrow down choices dramatically.
    so you see some people not married for ages as they havent found a person who is similar in thoughts to them.

althouhg there may be good muslims out there who practice but are neutrals

Re: Practising muslims marriage dilema

Nope sorry I didn't notice, I live in a bubble.
    “Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

Comment

Originally posted by One_Ummah View Post
      loooooooollll :rotfl: bubbles are good places! ;)
      *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

Originally posted by One_Ummah View Post
        well i guess that killed the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimuk View Post
          Most who practice hold or are afiliated with certain group or thoughts. so the ywill look for potential spuse who is either with same group or has similar thoughts ideas. tis can narrow down choices dramatically.
          so you see some people not married for ages as they havent found a person who is similar in thoughts to them.

Maybe they're all at the mosque or something.
          May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
          I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
          My Blog

Comment

I know LOAAAAAAAADS of non practising Muslims who are having an equally hard time of trying to find a spouse too.
            The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by muslimuk View Post

I TOTALLY agree with you ukhti. I've noticed this as well. Sometimes being "practising" (whatever that is) can become restrictive in terms of the choice we have. Allah knows best.
              When I grow up, I want to be just like my aunty Nazias and Insomniac Insha Allah...A TREE HUGGER :love: :inlove: :love:
              BOYCOTT CATTERKILLERS!!!

Comment

True Umm Yusuf, but then again when we find that special someone it's a great thing you know... Like say someone who's "ghurabaa-like" and then marries another who's a mirror... One has to wonder what kind of children such would raise etc!

I can think of one such couple on this forum... Perhaps amongst others...
                "Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes"

Comment

^^^ I totally agree with you. This is why patience is more befitting for the believer if you are upon the haqq.
                  When I grow up, I want to be just like my aunty Nazias and Insomniac Insha Allah...A TREE HUGGER :love: :inlove: :love:
                  BOYCOTT CATTERKILLERS!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X