Please help....all advice welcome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Please help....all advice welcome

lol.....jazakullah kahir...............shaitaan again!!

i would marry the guy right now in the clothes that im wearing, if turned up at my office and asked knoced on my door!

shaitaan is probably playing with his head more than mine.....can some of u guys have a word with him....be the third party!!!

hehehe

thanks i feel a little better!

Comment

Originally posted by munyeka View Post
      Thats what ive resorted to doing to honest. Im trying not to worry be lost or confused.

And im trying to have faith in the istikhara I did, which just happened to be in Makkah, and know that Allah will do what is best for us both!

So hence I wait....and pary for the best....yet im only human and find myself concentrating on little else excpet this!
      what an earth do you mean by that, you've resorted to being honest, whereas before you were feeding him horse manure?

ain't suprised he's behaving like this, maybe he's realised you're a lying toerag.

hope this helps, ( I doubt it somehow).
      “Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

Comment

lol.....jazakullah kahir...............shaitaan again!!

i would marry the guy right now in the clothes that im wearing, if turned up at my office and asked knoced on my door!

shaitaan is probably playing with his head more than mine.....can some of u guys have a word with him....be the third party!!!

hehehe

thanks i feel a little better!
        Dont blame it on the shaytaan and sit on the problem. Can you please act on the advice that has been given to you? Immediately.

Dont you know a friend who can be a third party? instead of asking strangers on the forum?
        Last edited by elji; 17-10-07, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by One_Ummah View Post
          what an earth do you mean by that, you've resorted to being honest, whereas before you were feeding him horse manure?

ain't suprised he's behaving like this, maybe he's realised you're a lying toerag.

i think she meant "I resorted to Sabr to be honest"
          "Love of Allah" <------- Click

Comment

What are you on about?!?! she meant to BE honest! she is resorting to having sabr/patience! Where on earth did your outburst come from!?

Sis- have sabr, thats very important. When theres nothing else you can do then that is what you need- to have sabr that Allah has decreed a certain thing for you at a certain time BUT you have the means to get someone to ask him if hes ok! Or you could suggest a meet with a mehram present. There are things you can do yourself.
            *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

ive resorted to being pateint!

hes asked for time out....hence WE'RE NOT COMMUNICATING AT THE MOMENT. When he gets back to me, Inshallah I will raise some of the points you've highlighted on here!

and no ive not lied to him, thats nasty.
              im just not typing clearly as i should!

Comment

hes asked for time out....hence WE'RE NOT COMMUNICATING AT THE MOMENT. When he gets back to me, Inshallah I will raise some of the points you've highlighted on here!

dont mind the judgmental posts.

Allah give you patience in this hard time. Inshallah i will pray that all things works out for you :) Hope everything goes well. I believe you know what to do when he gets back :D. Good luck

Comment

My third party...........my friend......Allah. Thats sufficient! The other comment was a little humour shed on an otherwise serious subject

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                    What are you on about?!?! she meant to BE honest! she is resorting to having sabr/patience! Where on earth did your outburst come from!?

Sis- have sabr, thats very important. When theres nothing else you can do then that is what you need- to have sabr that Allah has decreed a certain thing for you at a certain time BUT you have the means to get someone to ask him if hes ok! Or you could suggest a meet with a mehram present. There are things you can do yourself.

Around central London somewhere I believe.

Apologies, got a bit carried away.
                    “Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

Comment

Around central London somewhere I believe.

Apologies, got a bit carried away.
                      lol you just wanted to use the word toerag...pretty cool word i must say thanks for that
                      "Love of Allah" <------- Click

Comment

Originally posted by fady123_12 View Post
                        lol you just wanted to use the word toerag...pretty cool word i must say thanks for that
                        I got that from neighbours back in the day, I remember Lou used to say it, also flamin' mungrel, cool phrase that, about the only good things to come out of Aus.

Comment

Its important to be able to think things through when making important life decisions. But also you need to set yourself a time limit on how long oyu are going to wait.

You need to keep your options open and find out about other brothers in the meantime. You never know that whilst you are waiting for him, you may be missing out on someone who is good for you.

The guy you are waiting for might end up saying no to you anyway and you missed out on other potential marriage partners.

If he has made you wait more than a couple of weeks, I would start to wonder what the problem is on his part! Is he waiting for an answer from someone else or waiting for other proposals....and you are second fiddle?...Hmmm...

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Comment

Inshallah he wont make mw wait too long, its only been since yesterday.

Hopefully it'll be sorted by next week, as he lives in a different part of the world and we need to sort things out before he returns.

I defintely know I am not second fiddle, and I know the time he has takedn out is for him to ponder over me as potential marriage partner and whether given the issues that were discussed, marriage ie feasible for us. And he is eager to settle down

Inshallah i hope he will come back with a positive answer. Make dua for us.

Comment

Inshallah he wont make mw wait too long, its only been since yesterday.

Hopefully it'll be sorted by next week, as he lives in a different part of the world and we need to sort things out before he returns.

I defintely know I am not second fiddle, and I know the time he has takedn out is for him to ponder over me as potential marriage partner and whether given the issues that were discussed, marriage ie feasible for us. And he is eager to settle down

Inshallah i hope he will come back with a positive answer. Make dua for us.
                              Inshallah I hope it does work out for you.

Will make dua for you!

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                              X