No announcement yet.

the wife..the friend..the companion...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the wife..the friend..the companion...

I was at the hospital visiting earlier today, and subhan'Allah one thing i noticed was soo many patients had a guest with them...but it wasnt the children or parents, it was the wife, masha'Allah. and many probably have sat there for hours on end whilst others come and go.

Allah has put so much barakah into marriage masha'Allah :)
    i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Re: the wife..the friend..the companion...

Masha Allah. :love:

Comment

Lets hope that the men appreciated their wife being there....its so often taken for granted...but I agree, to have that devotion of another person...mashallah:)

Comment

The prophet may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said,

" Fear Allah when it comes to women, for they are helpers you took in faithfulness to Allah.You also find it permissible to enjoy them lawfully. You owe it to them to spend money on them for their food and clothes and in kindness."

Sahih Muslim

:ahb: masha Allah :jkk:
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

mashAllah

may Allah SWT increase the love and mercy in all marriages between spouses inshAllah :love:
          Bye bye :salams

Comment

Ameen x 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
              The prophet may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him said,

" Fear Allah when it comes to women, for they are helpers you took in faithfulness to Allah.You also find it permissible to enjoy them lawfully. You owe it to them to spend money on them for their food and clothes and in kindness."

Sahih Muslim

:ahb: masha Allah :jkk:

subhanallah what a beautiful hadith:inlove:
              ameen to all the duas
              The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Ibn's account is disabled?
                If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by MG View Post
                  subhanallah what a beautiful hadith:inlove:
                  ameen to all the duas

isn't it just :love: :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
                    :(
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post

I had Ibn down as a respected member! And very likeable.:(

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Summerisle View Post

??!!!

i'm thinking that an account is disabled if you do something that the moderators don't agree with?!! Asking cos I don't actually know for sure?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neena77 View Post
                          ??!!!

i'm thinking that an account is disabled if you do something that the moderators don't agree with?!! Asking cos I don't actually know for sure?!!

there could be many reasons, doesn't necessarily imply the user did something bad

Comment

He didn't do anything don't worry!

He just err.. wanted a break for a bit :p
                            [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]
                            [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
                            [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
                            [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
                            [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
                            Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
                            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Summerisle View Post

Yes he is, he was not proper banned
                              .: Rufaida :.
                              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                              ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
                              X