Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you be Jealous over your Spouse if...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you be Jealous over your Spouse if...

Would it be acceptable to you if your wife/husband had male/female colleagues at uni or work - i.e people he/she would have to work with but through the course of time got to know them better and became more friendly and casual with.

would you ask your partner to try to change the people he/she works with?
    would you think its ok for them to continue this type of relationship?

would you get angry if you see this person having a laugh with your partner - though they may have a "legitimate" reason for being together i.e work.
    Im a sister - yes it would - id stab the girl in the eye with my lipstick :mad:
    33.54%
    Im a sister - no it wouldnt - i expect people to have a laugh with the people they work with
    19.62%
    Im a brother - yes it would - id give the guy a couple of slaps :mad:
    25.32%
    Im a brother - no it wouldnt - i expect people to have a laugh with the people they work with
    15.82%
    Im a brother, i dont know what i think :(
    5.70%

Re: Would you be Jealous over your Spouse if...

Proceeding any of the above mentioned shenanigans..I would chain him to the kitchen sink and only release him to cook my dinner and clean up for me :D
    *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

my husband has to work in a mixed environment. predominantly women...i have never had a problem with it because that is the most beautiful thing about being married to a muslim man who has fear of Allah in his heart...he is completely trustworthy mashaAllah and i would never doubt him inshaAllah.

so it doesnt bother me in the slightest...i guess it also depends upon the attitude that ones spouse has towards their work colleaugues too...if they get overly friendly wit them then you must speak to them about it

Comment

err...maybe. But she wouldn't do that...cuz thats not right.
        Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

erm i finally the made poll - you can vote in it now

my husband has to work in a mixed environment. predominantly women...i have never had a problem with it because that is the most beautiful thing about being married to a muslim man who has fear of Allah in his heart...he is completely trustworthy mashaAllah and i would never doubt him inshaAllah.

so it doesnt bother me in the slightest...i guess it also depends upon the attitude that ones spouse has towards their work colleaugues too...if they get overly friendly wit them then you must speak to them about it
          if you saw your husband having a laugh with another girl at work, it wouldnt bother you?

Comment

In general, I would not be jealous, but it would depend on how "casual" their relationship became.
            "Lord I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed".

Comment

Originally posted by Maureen View Post
              In general, I would not be jealous, but it would depend on how "casual" their relationship became.
              just having a laugh, which can be seen as kinda flirting i suppose

Comment

Being jealous shows you care.......depends what kind of laugh you talking about....If it is too much more like ahahaha we flirting than i would tell him step back baby i trust you but this laugh ain't leading you good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tooba View Post
                  Being jealous shows you care......
                  I think being jealous shows you don't trust.

Comment

I'd trust her and if anything ever happened I'd give the guy below a phone call

EACH DAYS A GIFT THATS WHY TODAY IS CALLED THE PRESENT

Comment

I'd trust her and if anything ever happened I'd give the guy below a phone call
                      its not about trust - lets assume you know he/she wont betray you

the point is of getting a bit over-familiar with the opposite sex - a bit casual to the point where they crack jokes and so on

Comment

If its nothing over the limit... I dont think ill care.
                        Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Originally posted by perfectpearl View Post
                          If its nothing over the limit... I dont think ill care.
                          well whats the limit for you

Comment

its not about trust - lets assume you know he/she wont betray you

the point is of getting a bit over-familiar with the opposite sex - a bit casual to the point where they crack jokes and so on
                            Jokes are fine, but hugs and kisses on the cheek are out the question so I hope.
                            EACH DAYS A GIFT THATS WHY TODAY IS CALLED THE PRESENT

Comment

Originally posted by Zesty View Post
                              Proceeding any of the above mentioned shenanigans..I would chain him to the kitchen sink and only release him to cook my dinner and clean up for me :D
                              llooolll :rotfl:

Man I kinda feel sorry for your future husband. :p

Comment

Working...
                              X