Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

    to all those men who have married more than one women and ARE ABLE TO SATISFY ALL THEI NEED AND TREAT THEM EQUALLY i respect you...

    Allah knows his creation better than anyone else..
    allah knows men have instincts which will make them like more than one women.
    and allah through his wisdom has given a way in which a man can do this without commiting haramm but has put conditions on it..

    As long as you treat them right then its good



    for thw sisters/wives understand its allowed in islam.. Its been allowed by alalh and you should accept this . cos sometimes if yo dont they may commit haram better to let your husbands not do haram than do haram..
    do not be sad feel he hates you rahter be like the wives of the ansaar..

    may allah guide us all to the truth(al-islam)

  • #2
    Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

    Originally posted by muslimuk View Post
    to all those men who have married more than one women and ARE ABLE TO SATISFY ALL THEI NEED AND TREAT THEM EQUALLY i respect you...

    Allah knows his creation better than anyone else..
    allah knows men have instincts which will make them like more than one women.
    and allah through his wisdom has given a way in which a man can do this without commiting haramm but has put conditions on it..

    As long as you treat them right then its good



    for thw sisters/wives understand its allowed in islam.. Its been allowed by alalh and you should accept this . cos sometimes if yo dont they may commit haram better to let your husbands not do haram than do haram..
    do not be sad feel he hates you rahter be like the wives of the ansaar..

    may allah guide us all to the truth(al-islam)
    I Salute them too

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

      why thank you :D
      Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

      ‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."



      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

        Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
        why thank you :D
        bro he's talking abt REAL wives, not the imaginery ones you got running around in yer head **roll eyes**
        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

          Originally posted by muslimuk View Post
          to all those men who have married more than one women and ARE ABLE TO SATISFY ALL THE NEED AND TREAT THEM EQUALLY i respect you...

          Allah knows his creation better than anyone else..
          allah knows men have instincts which will make them like more than one women.
          and allah through his wisdom has given a way in which a man can do this without commiting haramm but has put conditions on it..

          As long as you treat them right then its good


          for thw sisters/wives understand its allowed in islam.. Its been allowed by alalh and you should accept this . cos sometimes if yo dont they may commit haram better to let your husbands not do haram than do haram..
          do not be sad feel he hates you rahter be like the wives of the ansaar..

          may allah guide us all to the truth(al-islam)
          I have great respect for those who treat their Wives with Equity too...

          :jkk:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

            Originally posted by muslimuk View Post
            to all those men who have married more than one women and ARE ABLE TO SATISFY ALL THEI NEED AND TREAT THEM EQUALLY i respect you...

            Allah knows his creation better than anyone else..
            allah knows men have instincts which will make them like more than one women.
            and allah through his wisdom has given a way in which a man can do this without commiting haramm but has put conditions on it..

            As long as you treat them right then its good



            for thw sisters/wives understand its allowed in islam.. Its been allowed by alalh and you should accept this . cos sometimes if yo dont they may commit haram better to let your husbands not do haram than do haram..
            do not be sad feel he hates you rahter be like the wives of the ansaar..

            may allah guide us all to the truth(al-islam)
            Really.

            Out of interest, how would you feel if your wife wanted to go out and get herself a few more husbands? Don't worry, she'd treat you all equally.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

              Originally posted by Lord Summerisle View Post
              Really.

              Out of interest, how would you feel if your wife wanted to go out and get herself a few more husbands? Don't worry, she'd treat you all equally.
              no woman in her right mind wants to get another husband. one husband is enough work. and plus if a woman has more than one husband there will be confusion on who the father of the child is. that's one of the reasons why women are not allowed to have more than one husband. plus the jealously between the husbands would be violent. fighting and punching all the time. not a pretty sight
              Say, O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.”
              (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

                Originally posted by sis_niqabi View Post
                no woman in her right mind wants to get another husband. one husband is enough work. and plus if a woman has more than one husband there will be confusion on who the father of the child is. that's one of the reasons why women are not allowed to have more than one husband. plus the jealously between the husbands would be violent. fighting and punching all the time. not a pretty sight


                I can see your point about one husband being enough work, lol. Yet the same could be said for wives, could it not?;)

                Why the double standard re this issue? Do women not feel jealousy toward other women? Of course they do! Didn't Aisha feel jealousy toward another of Mohammeds wives (I'm recalling a post that described this)? So why is it OK for a man but not for a woman? Why does a woman not deserve to be the only beloved and love of a mans life?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

                  Summerisle, you really do have an inquisitive mind. May Allah (swT) guide you to Islam, Ameen.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

                    Originally posted by Lord Summerisle View Post


                    I can see your point about one husband being enough work, lol. Yet the same could be said for wives, could it not?;)

                    Why the double standard re this issue? Do women not feel jealousy toward other women? Of course they do! Didn't Aisha feel jealousy toward another of Mohammeds wives (I'm recalling a post that described this)? So why is it OK for a man but not for a woman? Why does a woman not deserve to be the only beloved and love of a mans life?
                    I understand where you coming from but there is an explanation for this. ill try and find the video response by dr zakir naik or if anyone else has it then please upload for him inshallah.
                    Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

                    ‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."



                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

                      but to summarise a couple of the points he mentioned:

                      1. ratio of women to men is high therefore if every man was to marry a woman, there would be loads of women unmarried. statistics show that the ratio is getting bigger as well.
                      2. more chances of sexually transmitted diseases when women have relationships with more than 1 man.
                      3. if women was to become pregnant, confusion over who the father is which may lead to physical fights.

                      he mentioned a few more as well but i dnt have much knowledge on this subject so ill leave to someone more knowledgable inshallah :)
                      Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

                      ‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

                        paternity tests
                        Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

                          Originally posted by Saeed As-Salafi View Post
                          Summerisle, you really do have an inquisitive mind. May Allah (swT) guide you to Islam, Ameen.
                          I do. I just wish more people had.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

                            Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
                            but to summarise a couple of the points he mentioned:

                            1. ratio of women to men is high therefore if every man was to marry a woman, there would be loads of women unmarried. statistics show that the ratio is getting bigger as well.
                            Ratio of women to men high? Where? This is a very general statement, and offers no answer to the double standard I mentioned.

                            2. more chances of sexually transmitted diseases when women have relationships with more than 1 man.
                            Can you please explain this? In relation to the double standard, I mean. This works both ways. Greater risk of STD's if the man sleeps around, too. So, again, what has this to do with justifying polygamy for a man but not for a woman?

                            3. if women was to become pregnant, confusion over who the father is which may lead to physical fights.
                            DNA test. Once again, no answers to my questions.

                            Why is a woman not entitled to be the one and only apple of a mans eye, his only love?


                            Why is polygamy acceptable for a man but not for a woman?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Those men who have more than 1 wife..I SALUTE YOU

                              Originally posted by Lord Summerisle View Post
                              Really.

                              Out of interest, how would you feel if your wife wanted to go out and get herself a few more husbands? Don't worry, she'd treat you all equally.

                              then she would have to make sure she always has a Doctor on the side, cos everytime she pops a sprog she will need to know which of the "few husbands" is the papa.

                              Allah SWT has made polygamy permissable for brothers for a reason and their is wisdom behind this if u delve deeper.
                              Im not saying i would be happy to be a part of a polygamy marriage but i do respect why Allah SWT has made this act permissable.
                              The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X