How to propose? Im scared...lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to propose? Im scared...lol

aww bless dimension...just happen to find this ol thread...

my bro was at uni once...and this lass came up to him and said "you want my doughnut?"

Theyre not married yet :(
    must have been a crap doughnut then :(

Assalamu Alaikhum Brother.
    I am a sister in a similar situation. I've been contemplating whether i can or cannot do Isthikhara, or whether i should get advice else where. But Allhumdulillah just today i spoke to an Imam from East London Musjid. Alhumdulillah he has given me great advice. He has told me to perform Isthikhara, and approch my parents immediatly. Doing anything else before that will be commiting grave sins. Something nobody wants.
    I know you still thinking what do you do after you do isthikhara?, how do you approch? Well Brother that is for Allah ta'ala to decide. Inshallah if all be well, given time, you will know what to do. With out Allah ta'alas Will you will not be able to do anthing!!

So Brother seek guidence from Allah, and you will know what to do. You can read all the advice our fellow Brothers and Sisters are giving, but you are forgetting to ask advice from The All Knower, Allah subahana wa tha'ala!

For all whom are giving advice, it is a grave sin to be giving advice which is against our Sharia Law!!! So please get your facts right, otherwise you will have to answer for leading our Brothers and Sisters astray on the day of judgment!!!

If i have said anything wrong may Allah (SWT) forgive me, and if i have said anything good, know it is from Allah (SWT)
    Inshallah i will pray for all my fellow Muslims.
    Jazakallah khair for the post and the advice :up:

since your in the same situation, what would u think if the bro just approached you like?

this thread is funnyyy

you find my problems funny - thats not very nice

Comment

Originally posted by lost.com View Post
      For all whom are giving advice, it is a grave sin to be giving advice which is against our Sharia Law!!! So please get your facts right, otherwise you will have to answer for leading our Brothers and Sisters astray on the day of judgment!!!
      They know we are not qualified to give scientific answers. If that is the case the whole section should be close because we express our opinions. For me has much sense somehow he should inform about her intention in the first place because i read real cases where the parents are marrying the children against their will. They are force to marry.
      :) t. l. poetry corner
      So I stay in my chair, staring into the fire,
      Thinking of where are you at this hour :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by mara View Post
        They know we are not qualified to give scientific answers. If that is the case the whole section should be close because we express our opinions. For me has much sense somehow he should inform about her intention in the first place because i read real cases where the parents are marrying the children against their will. They are force to marry.
        the only problem is that she didn't know you're a Roman Catholic and not a Muslim, (in fact i only found that out recently too, people dont like to check profiles) so that's why the things you say will be according to your beliefs and not ours.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
          the only problem is that she didn't know you're a Roman Catholic and not a Muslim, (in fact i only found that out recently too, people dont like to check profiles) so that's why the things you say will be according to your beliefs and not ours.
          Still she made a very harsh comment when we wanted only to help. Off course when he will wish a more qualified answer will ask his imam :embar:

Comment

Don't take a shower for a week, let your nails grow, keep your hair all messy, make sure you stink really bad and for god's sake don't brush your teeth, the yellow will leave a good impression and just tell the walli i'm the man for your daughter, no if's or but's she's mine and thats final :D
            Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Originally posted by dimension View Post
              must have been a crap doughnut then :(

Jazakallah khair for the post and the advice :up:

since your in the same situation, what would u think if the bro just approached you like?

you find my problems funny - thats not very nice
              not your problem its not funny the reps u got are:D

if u dont propose her soon maybe she get tired of waiting

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                Don't take a shower for a week, let your nails grow, keep your hair all messy, make sure you stink really bad and for god's sake don't brush your teeth, the yellow will leave a good impression and just tell the walli i'm the man for your daughter, no if's or but's she's mine and thats final :D
                :wacko:

Comment

Originally posted by Khadija222333 View Post
                  :wacko:
                  Agreed with you sis. They will think he is homeless. :)

Comment

Originally posted by mara View Post
                    Agreed with you sis. They will think he is homeless. :)

I wudnt be surprised if the wali slapped him on the face

Comment

• Re: How to propose? Im scared...lol

Originally posted by Khadija222333 View Post

I wudnt be surprised if the wali slapped him on the face
                      loool
                      When the world pushes you to your knees, you are in a perfect position to pray

Comment

Worship Allah alone

"....Verily, Allaah guides not those people who are the Zalimun."
                        [EMQ 5:51]

Comment

forget all this tom-foolery - ive had enough of this - im gonna do it, next time i get the chance..no more dilly-dallying

Comment

Originally posted by dimension View Post
                            forget all this tom-foolery - ive had enough of this - im gonna do it, next time i get the chance..no more dilly-dallying
                            :up: :up: :up:

Comment

Working...
                            X