How to propose? Im scared...lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to propose? Im scared...lol

use the advice the 'smart ppl' hav posted. Insha Allah it'll work out.

I demand the first invitation to the wedding!

:1popcorn:

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
      11 pages? :scratch: i only have 3 pages :confused:
      Originally posted by Lambo5688 View Post
      Same here. Three pages. I think she has set her "posts per page" settings to something different.
      is going to end up reading 11 pages
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Send her a bonbon box with a lovely poetry inside in which to express your feeling for her :)
        :) t. l. poetry corner
        So I stay in my chair, staring into the fire,
        Thinking of where are you at this hour :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
          nobody even repped me :( i was being all mature aswell :(
          :( me neither for my astute observeneces :(

i think me and you should take to repping eachother every day too

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
            :( me neither for my astute observeneces :(

i think me and you should take to repping eachother every day too
            MMS is probably already doing that with a coalition of 5 other members :p
            [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
            [/CENTER]
            [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
            [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
            [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
            [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
            Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
            [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
              PMS is probably already doing that with a coalition of 5 other members :p
              go check CW :eek3:

no wonder shes beating me :( but no one likes her so how she managaing that :scratch:

I KNOW *gasp, gulp* she has five other accounts :eek3: ????

go check

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

salam

im back

ive read 4 pages and ..nothing.. you guys are useless :p

just messing - the question seems to be how do i know she likes me?

if i go into that people will think im being arrogant and vain...so i wont go into it...of course no-one can be 100% sure...but im pretty certain she does...if i wasnt i wouldnt be posing this question - im not the type guy who thinks a girl is in love with him if she happens to glance at him once lol

the general advice seems to be to get her walis number - but how?
                i get too nervous for some reason...she's very beautiful...that makes me more nervous :o - if she was a little uglier then it would probably be easier lol :D

i'd find it really hard to just go and start chatting - since college i started practicing more and made sure i didnt free-mix so i dont really know any girls at uni well who could ask for me

why is it the guys who always have to approach? :(

Comment

I have one piece of advice.

If you never muster the courage then you'll realise that your intentions, and determination for this girl was not true and hence you two are better off without each other.

You will one day meet someone that will be worth the fear (I know what you mean, I was tearful) and your lips will move and say the words before you even realise :up:
                  If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

i honestly wouldnt advise any muslim man to just walk up to a strange woman and start delcaring his feelings and his wish to marry her

if a bro did that i would think he either has little knowledge of his deen, i might also wonder if he made a habit of this... just because we are talking about marriage does not mean that u can talk like that with a strange woman. its just weird

"err salamu alaikum sister i have been watching you for a while, u seem so pious masha allah can i have your wallis number because im so in love with u ...."

and the sister replies :S what ?! :S
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
                      I have one piece of advice.

If you never muster the courage then you'll realise that your intentions, and determination for this girl was not true and hence you two are better off without each other.

You will one day meet someone that will be worth the fear (I know what you mean, I was tearful) and your lips will move and say the words before you even realise :up:
                      dunno - maybe she is the one but im just a wimp - and too scared to take her

its nice to know im not the only guy who's been in this situation - at least you know what im going thru lol... too much pressure

Comment

Originally posted by dimension View Post
                        dunno - maybe she is the one but im just a wimp - and too scared to take her

its nice to know im not the only guy who's been in this situation - at least you know what im going thru lol... too much pressure
                        :there:

Comment

Mujhse shaadi karogeeeee :hidban:

Gone...

Comment

Originally posted by souljaa View Post
                            Mujhse shaadi karogeeeee :hidban:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                              i honestly wouldnt advise any muslim man to just walk up to a strange woman and start delcaring his feelings and his wish to marry her

if a bro did that i would think he either has little knowledge of his deen, i might also wonder if he made a habit of this... just because we are talking about marriage does not mean that u can talk like that with a strange woman. its just weird

"err salamu alaikum sister i have been watching you for a while, u seem so pious masha allah can i have your wallis number because im so in love with u ...."

and the sister replies :S what ?! :S
                              salam sis

lool so true , thats how i feel about it - this sis is very practicing and observes hijab - i cant just walk up to her lol seems wrong

Comment

Lol on a serious note...Do what MMS said...Tell a trusting looking brother from the ISOC about your situation and ask him to find out the walis details for you.
                                Gone...

Comment

Working...
                                X