• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to propose? Im scared...lol

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
    hmm just walk upto her causally, gaze low and just say to her:

"Wagwan G, set the the digits"
    G is used usually (all the time?) to refer to 'Gangster' i.e male.

Anyone recall the Loc Dog scene where he asked a girl for her number?

LOL. Put a gun down to her head.
    "If you speak, then consider your words, articulate your speech and make clear what you intend; do not allow them to carry a number of meanings, and do not use words that may be misunderstood, or words that are ambiguous and will need further explanations and clarifications, for your opponent will not remember your explanation, and if his heart is diseased he will release your words and direct them where he pleases."

Comment

Originally posted by MMS View Post
      nobody even repped me :( i was being all mature aswell :(
      You've got so much reps already

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Abandoned-Mind View Post
        G is used usually (all the time?) to refer to 'Gangster' i.e male.

Anyone recall the Loc Dog scene where he asked a girl for her number?

LOL. Put a gun down to her head.
        G, or Jee at the end of sum1z name or sumthing is a sign of respect aswell.
        What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by angel* View Post
          G, or Jee at the end of sum1z name or sumthing is a sign of respect aswell.
          Yeah fair enough in the Urdu language,

But I doubt you go "Wagwaan Aboo Jee" to your father...

Wagwaan G is not a urdu phrase.
          "If you speak, then consider your words, articulate your speech and make clear what you intend; do not allow them to carry a number of meanings, and do not use words that may be misunderstood, or words that are ambiguous and will need further explanations and clarifications, for your opponent will not remember your explanation, and if his heart is diseased he will release your words and direct them where he pleases."

Comment

Yeah fair enough in the Urdu language,

But I doubt you go "Wagwaan Aboo Jee" to your father...

Wagwaan G is not a urdu phrase.
            Wagwan aint urdu!

& yh i do say daddy jee!:p
            What we fail to recogonize in others, is what we will never see and understand in ourselves..Keep it real.

Comment

Originally posted by angel* View Post
              i aint heard that, cum on Abu cough up....:1popcorn:
              as if *Roll Eyes*

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                as if *Roll Eyes*
                i asked nicley tho......:(

Comment

Daughter is buffer than you?

Comment

errrm the brother is going to end up reading 11 pages of random comments, instead of islamic advice about his situation at this rate

Its the end to a certain 'poem' you requested.
                    what poem im not into poetry at all , not even slightly cant stand it on the whole :scratch:
                    Last edited by *asiya*; 27-07-07, 09:31 PM.
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post

errrm the brother is going to end up reading 11 pages of random comments, instead of islamic advice about his situation at this rate
                      Its the end to a certain 'poem' you requested.

Comment

Daughter is buffer than you?
                        Aye that's it, but words like that are a to say :asta:

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                          Aye that's it, but words like that are a to say :asta:
                          Just means daughter is prettier than you?

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post

what poem im not into poetry at all , not even slightly cant stand it on the whole :scratch:
                            11 pages? :scratch: i only have 3 pages :confused:

Comment

Same here. Three pages. I think she has set her "posts per page" settings to something different.
                              Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

Just means daughter is prettier than you?
                                erm veeeeeellllll i "think" it's got other connotations as well :scratch:

Comment

Working...
                                X