No announcement yet.

Marrying someone elder than you and marrying someone who is younger than you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marrying someone elder than you and marrying someone who is younger than you

Originally posted by MMS View Post
    now i ain't sayin ima gold digger

but... but i ain't dealing with no broke brothers

^^ wait til hekmaa gets here, youre gonna deserve the telling off you get

older brotha no good though if he has the god given sense of a mountain goat tho :(
    Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
    They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Re: Marrying someone elder than you and marrying someone who is younger than you

Hekmaa doesn't tell me off, he only tells you and CW off :hidban:

he knows i'm the sensible one :o
      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Hekmaa doesn't tell me off, he only tells you and CW off :hidban:

he knows i'm the sensible one :o
        well maybe i should show him the PMs you just sent me about blokes with beards :o

this is for you when you find yer mahoolionaire :o

Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
        They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
          well maybe i should show him the PMs you just sent me about blokes with beards :o

this is for you when you find yer mahoolionaire :o

i have no idea what you are talking about :fairy:
          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

:rotfl:

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
              :rotfl:
              grumps you know shes the evil one dont you? :( i always get told off

sigpic

Comment

grumps you know shes the evil one dont you? :( i always get told off
                whatever i was all giving u good advise that you should marry a brother who has a beard as opposed to not because like hes following the sunnah and stuff and ur all trying to make it seem like im shady

Comment

whatever i was all giving u good advise that you should marry a brother who has a beard as opposed to not because like hes following the sunnah and stuff and ur all trying to make it seem like im shady
                  id have no problem accepting that...:p
                  j u s t B ...y o u r s e l f.

Comment

as a wise woman said me me yesterweek, mature cheddar is good
                    Yeh it is.....

^^ wait til hekmaa gets here, youre gonna deserve the telling off you get

older brotha no good though if he has the god given sense of a mountain goat tho :(
                    Your wit astounds me eemaan......sometimes.

Comment

It is easy to be open minded when we are not committing to anything. Funny that on this website, many brothers say they don't mind older than them but then in real life, most Muslim bros generally want a woman between 5 to 15 years their junior.

Comment

^^^ exactly! But there are exceptions :D

Peace
                        3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

:salams

Personally I wouldn't mind marrying someone older than me as long as the age difference is within 5 years.
                          Narrated Abee Hafsah: Ubaadah bin Saamit said to his son: "Oh son! You shall not get the true sense of eemaan (faith) until you know that what has befallen you was not going to miss you and what missed you was not going to befall you..." (Abu Dawud).

Comment

Originally posted by muslimma View Post
                            id have no problem accepting that...:p
                            lol look whose talking i wont mention that thing now or your gonna get into a strop again :o

Comment

Originally posted by Lovetolaugh View Post
                              It is easy to be open minded when we are not committing to anything. Funny that on this website, many brothers say they don't mind older than them but then in real life, most Muslim bros generally want a woman between 5 to 15 years their junior.
                              well my wife is older then I am...6 kids and 25 years later it seems to be working pretty well :D
                              I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
                                well my wife is older then I am...6 kids and 25 years later it seems to be working pretty well :D

Let me guess...she is 2 months older than you :up:

Comment

Working...
                                X