Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I (23, Christian) marry my (45, Muslim) boyfriend?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .Hajar.
    replied
    Get yourself tested for STD and walk out the door.

Leave a comment:

• Linkdeutscher
    replied
    He sounds like he'd make a horrible husband.

Leave a comment:

• Murid
    replied

It should be a lot better for both of you to get married and you only are getting into a better position as you love him.
    Marriage is an important event in muslim lives.

There are a lot of books about Islam, Saudi culture, islamic marriage customs. Please read a lot.
    It is not mandatory to change your faith.
    Better to stay in your faith than to falsy claim that you are muslim as that would be noticed and would deteriorate
    you a lot spiritually and physically.

Bear in mind that the children would be probably rised as muslim.

Leave a comment:

• chocwaffles
    replied
    Originally posted by Mariamm-998 View Post
    Hello!

I'm from Russia & Egypt so was brought up as an Orthodox Christian and still wear a cross. He is Saudi. He has never been married before but had a lot of girlfriends. He isn't devout but his family is. He recently started bringing up possibility of having his baby and getting married, etc. He owns a private bank so lived a very playboy lifestyle, drinking, partying, prostitutes, etc, so not a practicing Muslim but believes in Islam. He hinted that this would change when we got married, and when we have a baby he would clean up his act. Does this mean he would want me to convert? I am worried about how his family would see me? Haven't met them and it sounds like they want him to get married as soon as possible. I don't want to have this conversation with him yet so looking for outside answers. Everything aside I love this man more than anything in the world so want to make it work, but worried about cultural differences that will arise if his mindset will change. Thank you for reading :)
    Do you love him more than money?

Leave a comment:

• MyUsernameIs...
    replied
    Locked in 3 ...2 ...1 ....

Leave a comment:

• Should I (23, Christian) marry my (45, Muslim) boyfriend?

Hello!

I'm from Russia & Egypt so was brought up as an Orthodox Christian and still wear a cross. He is Saudi. He has never been married before but had a lot of girlfriends. He isn't devout but his family is. He recently started bringing up possibility of having his baby and getting married, etc. He owns a private bank so lived a very playboy lifestyle, drinking, partying, prostitutes, etc, so not a practicing Muslim but believes in Islam. He hinted that this would change when we got married, and when we have a baby he would clean up his act. Does this mean he would want me to convert? I am worried about how his family would see me? Haven't met them and it sounds like they want him to get married as soon as possible. I don't want to have this conversation with him yet so looking for outside answers. Everything aside I love this man more than anything in the world so want to make it work, but worried about cultural differences that will arise if his mindset will change. Thank you for reading :)

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X