Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno bro..maybe your moustaches was not thick and manly enough..better luck next time.

Comment

Why did you marry her in the first place if you know this would happen? pressure from family?

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad Hasan View Post

Unless she is granted Talaq at-Tafweed, which most sisters don't know about nor demand at the time of marriage.
        Did this exist during the time of the Prophet ?
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

The man is just a friend, why you jumping to conclusions? You have the status of husband and you are married. I think you need to apologise to her and try to give your marriage a try. Don't give up on it easily and communicate with your wife. If she still wants a divorce then you can't really do much but I think you should give it time, the situation might improve inshallah.

Comment

Originally posted by serenity_1 View Post
            The man is just a friend, why you jumping to conclusions?
            She is not allowed at all to be friends with any man except her husband and her mahram only and always and if she where decent and faithful to her husband and chaste she would not be having a male friend at all other than her husband and her mahram only and always . So what she doing is vile and haraam. Ruling on girlfriend-boyfriend relationships https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1114...or-girlfriends

Assalamu Alaykom
            Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 07-08-21, 04:52 AM.
            ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Maybe the husband can tell her to stop having male friends and she should listen if she wants the marriage to work. It does not mean she has had a haram relationship with another man if they are just friends.

Comment

some people create their own catastrophes

if you never consummated the marriage, let her go, return her to her parents

I would even go so far as to forego the mahr, she put up enough with your nonsense
                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                  some people create their own catastrophes

if you never consummated the marriage, let her go, return her to her parents

I would even go so far as to forego the mahr, she put up enough with your nonsense
                  I think these kind of men have undergone a lot of brainwashing by other snakes. Sad reality. Can't deny that they are some bros who are spreading this red pill nonsense and sadly other bros are doing things like this op as a result of the misinformation they are spreading against women.

Comment

Originally posted by serenity_1 View Post
                    Maybe the husband can tell her to stop having male friends and she should listen if she wants the marriage to work. It does not mean she has had a haram relationship with another man if they are just friends.
                    having friends with a non-mahram is a haram relationship
                    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Grow a backbone, give her three talaqs and next time don't get married until you are 100% ready to commit to a marriage

I love how you wrote your post in a way in which you wanted us to feel sorry for you when in actual fact the whole thing is your fault. Zero sympathy for you, I only feel sorry for your poor wife, wasting her time and emotions like that. Selfish man.

Comment

3 talaqs is unislamic and unnecessary
                        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I meant she hasn't had a physical haraam relationship with her friend.
                          As for keeping male friends, some Muslims are not that practising and do keep male company and free-mix. Every individual is different.

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
                            3 talaqs is unislamic and unnecessary
                            What do you mean by that?

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post

What do you mean by that?
                              3 talaqs in 1 go is not the sunnah

Giving talaaq (divorce) three times at once is bid’ah, and goes against the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): “… When you divorce women, divorce them at their ‘iddah (prescribed periods)…” [al-Talaaq 65:1]. If a Muslim wants to divorce his wife, he should divorce her according to the Sunnah, which is to give one talaaq at a time when his wife is taahir (not menstruating) and he has not yet had intercourse with her following her period, or when it is clear that she is pregnant

islamqa

Comment

suprised why you would still be into a woman like that

its obvious she has lost respect for you
                                even after being with her could you trust she wont go and speak to other men again

this type of woman is dangerous

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X