Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special type love

Salaam aleiykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

The romatic souls of the forum believe in a special type of love. What do married members think?
    Great relationship/best friends but no special type love.
    14.29%
    I can't stand my spouse.
    14.29%
    Special type love is real!!!
    57.14%
    We tollerate eachother.
    14.29%
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

We're comparing love with a "special type of love here" ... doesnt that sound airy fairy to you all?

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
      We're comparing love with a "special type of love here" ... doesnt that sound airy fairy to you all?
      Love is special lol, its not easy to get it to last, so if it does last, it's special
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Wa alaikum as Salam wr wb

I didn't vote as no one of them applies all the time. For me my feelings have changed over the years, yes in some ways there is a special type of love but I don't think it's like you see in the movies where you are head over heels in love all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

Love is special lol, its not easy to get it to last, so if it does last, it's special
          I think if you can love someone for the sake of Allah, that love will be long lasting. Other than that I don't think we humans are capable to love always without conditions unless, like I said, its for the sake of Allah then it becomes unselfish and unconditional love cos now you're doing it through Allah who is ever lasting and stable and giving.

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

I'm unmarried but i definitely think that special type of love is real. Especially if you marry the right man, InshaaAllaah. I dont think it applies to all marriages or people, but Allaah puts blessings in a marriage that is pleasing to Him. The one who puts Allaah first always. The one with good character. The one where your personalities get on well and you bond on so many levels.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
            [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Think about how the Quraan and hadiths describe marriage and in that we see it can be one of the most beautiful blessed relationships ever amongst human beings in this world, InshaaAllaah
              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
              [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

The sister asks a very good question. Now.. if we analyse..the following behaviours, it may help to arrive at the answer

When you're feelin' blue
                All they have to do is take a look at you
                And then you're not so blue

When they're in your arms
                Nothing seems to matter
                Your whole world could shatter, you wouldn't care

When they fry your chips
                Oh, you start to shiver
                Can't control the quivering inside

Wouldn't you agree
                Maybe it could be,
                that's the special kind of love?

Comment

I do believe it exists, not the fake Instagram/movie love. Deep rooted love based on admiration, mercy, hardships, deaths, births... Yes of course it exists. You'd be a pessimist to think it doesn't. It is developed, it is nurtured, it is invested in. Otherwise it dies, just like everything else.
                  Last edited by Hamnah; 26-07-21, 08:11 AM.
                  اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

It does to me, for some reason...

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post

you have answered your own question.
                      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                      western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

what I know is that, if ALLAH bounds together the hearts of the spouse, this love is for life.​​​​​
                        "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

what I know is that, if ALLAH bounds together the hearts of the spouse, this love is for life.​​​​​
                          True. But what makes it special is when both spouses keep their mouth shut lol.

Comment

True. But what makes it special is when both spouses keep their mouth shut lol.
                            or at least one should, if both are aggressive/non compromising, marriage ends.

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post

or at least one should, if both are aggressive/non compromising, marriage ends.
                              Right. The only one thing, that will bring out this "special type of love" in a man by a "specific type of woman".... is called.....

Respect.

If you can respect him without conditions he will love you without conditions. Simple method.
                              Last edited by Flawed; 26-07-21, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X