No announcement yet.

Of men, women and marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen some bros who just don't like women, on here. Haven't seen any feminist on here tbf.
    Last edited by Flawed; 11-07-21, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
      I've seen some bros who just don't like women, on here. Haven't seen any feminist on here tbf.
      maybe they just get involve in arguments --- life is not complete without them, so why would someone not like women ?
      "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
      western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

• Brothers here are talking about corrupt ideology of feminism, not about women. Feminism is construct of non-muslims aided by shaytaan to cause disharmony in men and women relationships. We muslims want to follow what rights are given in Quran and sunnah.
        Last edited by ThisIsJannah; 11-07-21, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
          I've seen some bros who just don't like women, on here. Haven't seen any feminist on here tbf.
          Your post highlights the issue of feminism with muslim women even more

the fact that you dont even realise or see the issue with feminism and the some of the women here

this forum has many feminist muslim women influenced by the west
          maybe not as bad as kuffar feminists but still feminist

(i have no issue with women or sisters here many of them are good people what i have an issue with is feminism and sisters being indoctrinated by it and it leading to the destruction of families, marriages and the future generations of muslims)
          Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 12-07-21, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

the fact that you dont even realise or see the issue with feminism and the some of the women here

(i have no issue with women or sisters here many of them are good people what i have an issue with is feminism and sisters being indoctrinated by it and it leading to the destruction of families, marriages and the future generations of muslims)
            Okay but when do sisters cross the line and actually become feminists then? I am aware of feminists who want to lead the salah and say things like they want to be the leader of the of the household, but what else?

Comment

Where? Whose families were destroyed?

Comment

• Actually i should correct myself there are some people here im starting to get annoyed with

they are also the ones that keep attacking and starting arguments or making comments about other users here
                Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 12-07-21, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• No coincidence the feminists are the ones that love questioning and attack men

Comment

No coincidence the feminists are the ones that love questioning and attack men
                    Lol. You can't point to any actual examples. That daniel joker has done a number on you.
                    Last edited by ten_toes; 12-07-21, 11:08 PM.

Comment

No coincidence the feminists are the ones that love questioning and attack men
                      You don't get to arrogantly tell people what their position is when you don't even know what feminism is. Did you decide it's haram to be 'questioning men'? if a woman isn't molly coddling you with 'yes brother's, 'forgive me brother', 'sorry brother' (yuck) you'd scream feminism? There is nothing wrong in questioning you, even women are allowed (some backward mentality there). I simply asked you questions about claims you have made. If you've not been talking rubbish the entire time you should have no trouble backing them up, especially given how strongly you rant about 'feminism'
                      Last edited by ten_toes; 12-07-21, 11:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ten_toes View Post

You don't get to arrogantly tell people what their position is when you don't even know what feminism is. Did you decide it's haram to be 'questioning men'? if a woman isn't molly coddling you with 'yes brother's, 'forgive me brother', 'sorry brother' (yuck) you'd scream feminism? There is nothing wrong in questioning you, even women are allowed (some backward mentality there). I simply asked you questions about claims you have made. If you've not been talking rubbish the entire time you should have no trouble backing them up, especially given how strongly you rant about 'feminism'
                        NO issues with the questions its just ironic that the people that questioned here are the feminist type and then half of them attacked men as part of their counter

the non feminist sisters here didnt say nothing

I wasnt bothered to respond and refute people
                        the videos on youtube are detailed enough which is why i said to watch them

i dont have an issue with questioning

Though now ive had enougn with the way certain individuals behave

talk about rubbish wasnt it you that got mad when someone was referred as a sister or shutting the door when a man passes by in the house (these posts you made just show your corrupted mindset)

the other sister flawed just thinks the men here dont like women and sees no issues from the female side whilst also argueing with zi zaou and picking on thisisjannah iirc shes also been banned before

you 2 seem to either pick on men and start arguments with them here or make some posts that show you have some issues

I think the mods should get rid of both of you
                        you both have created arguments or been harsh with people numerous times in a small amount of times for no legitimante reason

Last edited by Abu julaybeeb; 13-07-21, 01:14 AM.

Comment

I dont see the point in explaining myself and refuting you

the videos on youtube are detailed enough

i have an issue with the way certain individuals behave
                          I prefer your refutations on salafis bro. Whats your view on brother haji?

Comment

NO issues with the questions its just ironic that the people that questioned here are the feminist type and then half of them attacked men as part of their counter

the non feminist sisters here didnt say nothing

I wasnt bothered to respond and refute people
                            the videos on youtube are detailed enough which is why i said to watch them

Though now ive had enougn with the way certain individuals behave

talk about rubbish wasnt it you that got mad when someone was referred as a sister or shutting the door when a man passes by in the house (these posts you made just show your corrupted mindset)

the other sister flawed just thinks the men here dont like women and sees no issues from the female side whilst also argueing with zi zaou and picking on thisisjannah iirc shes also been banned before

you 2 seem to either pick on men and start arguments with them here or make some posts that show you have some issues

I think the mods should get rid of both of you
                            you both have created arguments or been harsh with people numerous times in a small amount of times for no legitimante reason
                            Uh huh. The main story though is that you couldn't explain when people questioned the things you are saying. People can decide whether it's legit or just some tirade from a sexist man

Comment

• There is no epidemic of muslim women choosing to stay single to focus on their careers. Especially not in bengali Abu julaybeeb 's community. If they individually wanted to though, they have always been allowed. Everyone's situation and talents will be different

Comment

• When the daughter in law - mother in law fights go too far...

It is generally believed that Nobuyasu's mother and his wife, the Lady Tokuhime, daughter of Oda Nobunaga, did not get along. It's possible that Lady Tsukiyama was jealous of the attention her son paid to his young wife. In 1579, whether out of a desire for revenge or to remove her mother-in-law's meddling in their marriage, Tokuhime wrote a letter to her father Oda Nobunaga, accusing her mother-in-law of a treasonous plot with the Takeda clan. When Nobunaga brought the allegations to the attention of Ieyasu, he had his wife confined and then executed, to allay any suspicions of his ally. Nobuyasu was confined to Ohama and then Futamata Castle, where he received his father's order to commit suicide (seppuku), in a letter which stated that Ieyasu understood that Nobuyasu may not have been guilty of any treasonous act, or even knew anything about it, but he understood that Nobuyasu would feel obligated to avenge his mother. The possibility of revenge was an unacceptable risk to Ieyasu, and the only solution was that Nobuyasu should kill himself for the integrity and security of the clan. Nobuyasu committed seppuku and killed himself on 5 October 1579, or the 15th day of the 9th month, of the year Tenshō-9, by the traditional Japanese calendar.
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matsudaira_Nobuyasu

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X