This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Nothing wrong with having personal preferences as mentioned many times but don’t you find it worrying when someone is so obsessed with marrying out of their Race that they will accept someone who is like a 1/10
    Yea that's true

Must be some sort of insecurity

What colour are these peeps? Brown white black?

Comment

Nothing wrong with having personal preferences as mentioned many times but don’t you find it worrying when someone is so obsessed with marrying out of their Race that they will accept someone who is like a 1/10
      1/10. How is the even possible?!

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
        UK seems to have all the wild stories!
        UK all day, every day lol 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          tbh ive been very blessed that i could marry anyone whether white black yellow pink multicolour etc lol

Comment

Some of the reasons can’t be said on a mixed forum but believe me, some men are twisted. Then you get the men who think they will be the knight in shining armour rescuing some poor divorcee looooooool like they think oh she must have been abused bla bla so I can just be a ‘normal’ husband to her and she’ll appreciate me

you get men who love to walk in to a ready made marriage as a divorcee would usually have her own place be on point with her finances etc so he won’t have to do much for her

then you get the predators who single out divorcees as they have a sickness in their heart and they see the divorcee as vulnerable and so they would put up with their rubbish
            I figured it would be some weird reasons like that. Some men see them as easy prey. Are these usually revert men marrying them? All the divorcees I know usually either had to marry another divorcee or enter a polygamous marriage. It can take several years sometimes for them to get remarried. I don’t see young never married men marrying them. Some men marry them to leech off their government benefits. You are right that some men think they are doing them a favor by “ saving” them.

This brother was saying how in 15-16 years of his work at a mosque, he hasn’t seen a divorcee get remarried.

https://youtu.be/qVzZsW4kOFw
            Therefore remember Me, I will remember you, And be thankful to Me, and do not be ungrateful to Me." [Qur'an 2:152]
            Behold in the Remembrance of Allah do hearts find satisfaction."
            [Al Quran 13:28]
            ]

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Erm saying things like the women over 25 are in the market for the left over ugly men is not showing any respect to anyone over 25. :/
              I said that? Calling someone ugly would be a comment that I find hard to believe I would make. Can you show me the comment please.

Comment

Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

I did think rainbow when I posted that lol 🌈🌈🌈

Comment

This thread is full of fake news man, fake newz!

Comment

Nothing wrong with old men but some of the men look like they don’t wash ...
                    Just seen this post loool 😂😂😂

zi-zizou bro you got dissed hard lool 😂🤦🙈

Layla_ just make an invention 'the new face wash that will wear away that aged look' then we'll see ya on dragons den.lool

Comment

Originally posted by muslimahc View Post

I figured it would be some weird reasons like that. Some men see them as easy prey. Are these usually revert men marrying them? All the divorcees I know usually either had to marry another divorcee or enter a polygamous marriage. It can take several years sometimes for them to get remarried. I don’t see young never married men marrying them. Some men marry them to leech off their government benefits. You are right that some men think they are doing them a favor by “ saving” them.

This brother was saying how in 15-16 years of his work at a mosque, he hasn’t seen a divorcee get remarried.

https://youtu.be/qVzZsW4kOFw
                      The video looks interesting, I’ll watch it later Insha allah. There definitely are single men who would marry Divorcees and there not always reverts. I think an issue is that divorcees always assume that it may be really difficult for them to re marry and it’s not always the case, so sometimes they can be extremely naive when they get marriage proposals
                      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                        Don’t hate!

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
                          Loool. Okay Trump. Hahaa. But yeah this thread is a bit too... idk

Comment

Layla_ just make an invention 'the new face wash that will wear away that aged look' then we'll see ya on dragons den.lool
                            Looool..I know right!

Comment

The video looks interesting, I’ll watch it later Insha allah. There definitely are single men who would marry Divorcees and there not always reverts. I think an issue is that divorcees always assume that it may be really difficult for them to re marry and it’s not always the case, so sometimes they can be extremely naive when they get marriage proposals
                              Interesting...make another thread on this. Lol since your marriage threads never get closed...hahah

Comment

oh lol my comment wasn’t directed at anyone it was a general comment!!!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X