X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Korean men? Wow never knew that, interesting
    It with the up and coming generation.

If you have daughters, maybe watch out for that..

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

It with the up and coming generation.

If you have daughters, maybe watch out for that..
      Mine are too young to be into Koreans or anything else!
      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• well what i find interesting is that some mixed race kids get a lot of stick whilst growing up and during their teens but ive noticed once theyve grown up they seem to be on demand as in a lot of people seem to find them attractive, bit surreal imo and a bit like red heads where some peeps take the mick out of them as kids but then when theyr eolder peeps seem to gravitate to them and find them attractive, anyways food for thought

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
          well what i find interesting is that some mixed race kids get a lot of stick whilst growing up and during their teens but ive noticed once theyve grown up they seem to be on demand as in a lot of people seem to find them attractive, bit surreal imo and a bit like red heads where some peeps take the mick out of them as kids but then when theyr eolder peeps seem to gravitate to them and find them attractive, anyways food for thought
          Bro your a married man and father. You always posting in marriage section as if your a single lol

Comment

• Whats laylas ethnicity? Just curious shes created this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrConfused View Post

Bro your a married man and father. You always posting in marriage section as if your a single lol
              i post everywhere bro, tbh i dont even think i really look much at what section the threads are in unless i create the thread myself tbh lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MrConfused View Post
                Whats laylas ethnicity? Just curious shes created this thread.

Comment

• I'm Palestinian born and raised in the west and my husband is Moroccan born and raised in Morocco. We live in Morocco and Al hamdulillah aside from a few cultural differences we have been happily married for 5 years. All marriages are about compromise, no matter if you marry within your culture or outside of it. I actually believe if two people from different cultures can make their marriage a successful, it stands as a testament to them both and the relantionship they build is very strong.

Comment

• I can only marry from within my tribe lol.
                    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

• Originally posted by Muslim First
                      I can only marry from within my tribe lol.
                      Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ummhaleemah View Post
                        I'm Palestinian born and raised..
                        By any chance is the playground where you spent most of your days?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                          I can only marry from within my tribe lol.
                          Sad that you were able to actually write this son.
                          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

Sad that you were able to actually write this son.
                            Isnt that a cultural thing that most born muslims face
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Some sister avoid certain ethnicities because they might be known for somethings...
                              I'm always being told that asians, arabs and somalis are abusive for example, so sisters are already on the fence when meeting a man and he introduces himselfhimselfb. Okay narcasist is what many sisters say.

Like the etnicity is a red flag in itself and the brother needs to go and prove hes not the stereotype...
                              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post

Why?
                                Why? Does he have to give you a reason?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X