X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

This was an innocent thread about mixed race marriages

how it spiralled out of control, I don’t know.

:|
    It was fine actually. But some insults were uncalled for.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

Truee
      https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

Comment

• So for some of you women thinking your genuinely marrying a Virgin man, what makes you do confident that you really are huh?

You can only take his word for it

So remember when you say the pure for the pure only Allah knows who's really and truly pure

Besides pure for the pure is it just in context of physically spirituality mentally emotionally ????

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

If you do can you take Flawed with you please.
            Erm why me? What did I do even? I made the most sense on this thread and the other one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
              So for some of you women thinking your genuinely marrying a Virgin man, what makes you do confident that you really are huh?

So remember when you say the pure for the pure only Allah knows who's really and truly pure

Besides pure for the pure is it just in context of physically spirituality mentally emotionally ????
              Simply you missed the whole drama. To sum it up i got called a damaged goody and that I should marry a damaged goody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post

Simply you missed the whole drama. To sum it up i got called a damaged goody and that I should marry a damaged goody.
                Yea I just read that

How can you say that to someone 'damaged goods' yea like as you've been sent from jannah. (not aimed at anyone just saying lol)

Comment

What polygamy? Done. Check out the marriage section.
                  Ha damn tht was quick
                  Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

So for some of you women thinking your genuinely marrying a Virgin man, what makes you do confident that you really are huh?

That's one good reason to get married sooner rather than later. Having to keep your bits private for years and years can be a problem. Applies to males and females and I think we all know what's going on.

Comment

• ^ true but unfortunately kids are doing zina too from
                      like the ages of 12 allahul mustaa’aan.

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

That's one good reason to get married sooner rather than later. Having to keep your bits private for years and years can be a problem. Applies to males and females and I think we all know what's going on.
                        Yea true say

Comment

Yea true say
                          True say. Saying it how it is since 2013.

Comment

Assalamu alaykum

I am noticing a trend where some sisters will want to marry out of their culture so badly, that they will lower their standards for someone who is not their ethnicity. I know a few sisters that say that they will *only* marry a white revert & they are crying that they are not married at the age of 35.

I’ve heard of sisters who will get a proposal and then they will question their ethnicity and find out that he’s not Jamaican, for example, and then decide not to entertain the convo any more.

Theres nothing wrong with having preferences and we all have our own ideals of attraction but it does become a problem when the only thing you can see is the ethnicity and you overlook important things

So, why are some people so adamant to marry out of their culture? Is it due to wanting mixed race children? Is it due to self hate? Is it just exciting?

What are the main problems that can occur in mixed marriages?

This thread isn’t about people in mixed marriages per se, but about people who only want to marry out of their culture
                            I guess because it's "exotic"? This fetishization of certain races is problematic.

It's also influenced by media. Plenty of young Muslim women nowadays obsessed with Korean men, for example, because they listen to kpop or watch Korean dramas.

Comment

• What is the current "exotic" look?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

I guess because it's "exotic"? This fetishization of certain races is problematic.

It's also influenced by media. Plenty of young Muslim women nowadays obsessed with Korean men, for example, because they listen to kpop or watch Korean dramas.
                                Korean men? Wow never knew that, interesting

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X