Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mixed Race Marriages!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

    So what is it then marry a virgin or not...
    Get a virgin media box like me, keeping it real, keeping it simple.

    Comment


    • [QUOTE=zi-zizou;n12737433]
      Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post



      Do you live in the US, perhaps things are different on the other side of the pond regarding work, benefits etc.
      Lol, I'm not in UK.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

        Get a virgin media box like me, keeping it real, keeping it simple.
        Indeed son indeed.
        Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

          Lol, I'm not in UK.
          You are in the US right.

          You have an extra quote tag.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by muslimahc

            You sound jealous. Damaged goods should marry damaged goods lol.. How about that.
            That's not a nice thing to say.
            Let me know when u r ready to edit, then I will edit this post.
            Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

            Comment


            • Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

              That's not a nice thing to say.
              Let me know when u r ready to edit, then I will edit this post.
              Don't cos I've reported it. Lol.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by muslimahc

                You sound jealous. Damaged goods should marry damaged goods lol.. How about that.
                Allahul mustaa’aan
                https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

                Comment


                • Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

                  You are in the US right.

                  You have an extra quote tag.
                  No

                  Comment


                  • I hope I don’t get banned
                    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

                      No
                      Okay, for some reason I thought you were from the US.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                        I hope I don’t get banned
                        If you do can you take Flawed with you please.

                        Comment


                        • ...closed

                          lol...things really do get out of control...now we understand why marriage threads get closed.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

                            If you do can you take Flawed with you please.
                            Why? We haven’t done anything
                            https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
                              ...closed

                              lol...things really do get out of control...now we understand why marriage threads get closed.
                              This was an innocent thread about mixed race marriages

                              how it spiralled out of control, I don’t know.

                              :|
                              https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

                                Why? We haven’t done anything
                                That's what all the guilty peeps say.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X