Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its so surprising to see young white reverts who are like 20 plus go for older guys who treat them badly. I've seen a lot of cases like this where the young white girl marries a baba and they treat her like a toy and she ends up being scarred.

If you're going to marry a young girl at least treat her with dignity and not like she is dirt. Sighs.

Don't they know the golden rule yet? That the lower the girls age the more you should compromise your nastiness and when she ages you can then let go of your nastiness and treat her like crap, because now she no longer is young, she's too old for any sort of respect and dignity . Lol sounds like some disgusting rule some predators made up.

I guess the baba need to teach them. :/

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

A lot of reverts don’t have the family structure growing up and are often raised in single parent households. So marrying into a pakistan family for example appeals to them because of the unity they have, the big family they grow overnight etc. Plus eating nice homemade food helps too.

But after the novelty wears off, they must definitely find it very very difficult, because it can be very hard to adapt when you’ve lived your whole life a certain way and suddenly there’s all these expectations on you
      Ikr.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post

White reverts usually want to marry a Pakistani woman. How ma y times have we heard them get upset that they aren't allowed to marry a Pakistani because their wali won't allow it. All the time.
        That's not true.
        It usually just depends on the community around that particular revert. If the community is Pakistani then they do opt out for them
        It's actually the Asian community that has a big white fetish.
        Ya Allah,
        Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
        "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Its so surprising to see young white reverts who are like 20 plus go for older guys who treat them badly. I've seen a lot of cases like this where the young white girl marries a baba and they treat her like a toy and she ends up being scarred.

If you're going to marry a young girl at least treat her with dignity and not like she is dirt. Sighs.

Don't they know the golden rule yet? That the lower the girls age the more you should compromise your nastiness and when she ages you can then let go of your nastiness and treat her like crap, because now she no longer is young, she's too old for any sort of respect and dignity . Lol sounds like some disgusting rule some predators made up.

It’s because she more often that not didn’t have a father figure so she subconsciously is looking for that when looking for marriage. I don’t know how some of these women go for these men though. Cringe. Vom .Also a lot of young white reverts (women) find the whole mixed marriage and mixed baby thing ‘cute’ so they probably think she’ll be living in some jannah but reality is very different u fortunately
          https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

It’s because she more often that not didn’t have a father figure so she subconsciously is looking for that when looking for marriage. I don’t know how some of these women go for these men though. Cringe. Vom .Also a lot of young white reverts (women) find the whole mixed marriage and mixed baby thing ‘cute’ so they probably think she’ll be living in some jannah but reality is very different u fortunately
            so true. Reality unfortunately is different.

Comment

Where you do get this info from?

Comment

Less of the old man hate please. Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Where you do get this info from?

Don't worry about it. Just keep talking.

Comment

Come on if you can mock older women then I'm sure sisters are allowed to mock older men. Fair is fair. 😆

Comment

It’s because she more often that not didn’t have a father figure so she subconsciously is looking for that when looking for marriage. I don’t know how some of these women go for these men though. Cringe. Vom

Comment

Nothing wrong with old men but some of the men look like they don’t wash ...
                        https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

tbh ive been very blessed that i could marry anyone whether white black yellow pink multicolour etc lol

Comment

Come on if you can mock older women then I'm sure sisters are allowed to mock older men. Fair is fair. 😆
                            I have nothing but respect for women over 25.

Comment

Nothing wrong with old men but some of the men look like they don’t wash ...
                              Have you never heard of the rugged look?

Anyway, taking off the armour is a problem.

Comment

I have nothing but respect for women over 25.
                                Erm saying things like the women over 25 are in the market for the left over ugly men is not showing any respect to anyone over 25. :/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X