https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• I've noticed a lot of guys are attracted to mixed race gyals/guys

Maybe it's the complextion or summat like that

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
        Anyway.
        Indeed my son. Indeed.
        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

• Many young men reject young hijabi girls for divorced women who are more clued up with the deen. Its so sad to see young hijabis nowadays get rejected by good brothers because they barely cover up, wear lots of makeup and are feminist. I actually don't blame young practising men chase after divorced women who are on the deen. I mean whod want a young virgin who has her whole face painted with makeup and is a feminist with bad attitude :/

No decent muslim practicing men want those type of young virgin women.
          Last edited by Flawed; 01-11-20, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
            Interesting thread
            Indeed! I guess posting your 'controversial thread' in the marriage section worked. Hahaha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawed View Post
              Many young men reject young hijabi girls for divorced women who are more clued up with the deen. Its so sad to see young hijabis nowadays get rejected by good brothers because they barely cover up, wear lots of makeup and are feminist. I actually don't blame young practising men chase after divorced women who are on the deen. I mean whod want a young virgin who has her whole face painted with makeup and is a feminist with bad attitude :/

No decent muslim practicing men want those type of young virgin women.
              its not makeup its face paint lool

Comment

• Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post

Indeed! I guess posting your 'controversial thread' in the marriage section worked. Hahaha.
                Lool. This one wasn’t actually meant to be controversial!

Comment

Nothing wrong with having personal preferences as mentioned many times but don’t you find it worrying when someone is so obsessed with marrying out of their Race that they will accept someone who is like a 1/10
                  Well doesn't it work both ways..where you find lot of women only want to marry In their community and they will consider someone 1/10.
                  Specially in the Asian community, don't even get me started with cousin marriages.
                  Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

• Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

I want facts and figures or this is fake news man, fake newz.

​​​​​
                    Originally posted by muslimahc View Post

It is fake news.
                    Why this hate.
                    Visit my channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimahc View Post

So there are no single sisters who are young and attractive and can fulfill domestic duties? They are more likely to be younger and more attractive. Domestic duties are things you learn in your mother’s home before marriage. Those reasons you listed are pretty basic. Those are not any unique qualities only divorcees have. Cooking and cleaning are basic life skills. You don’t need to be married and divorced to know how to do those.
                      I'm quoting from life experience as I've been married to both Virgins and divorcees.

Yes a Virgin has grown up with domestic responsibilities in her familyhome, but that's not the same as being the woman of the house. Its not easy to leave the family home and run a household. Definitely it takes women time to develop these skills and gain confidence.

You marry a divorcee and day after nikkah you wake up to a home cooked breakfast with omelette and smoothie and halal sausages.

Trust me the divorcee experience and Virgin experience is very different. And not always in favour of the Virgin.

In termsof right and wrong, the prophet married both Virgins and divorcees. Both are fine.

It comes down to what works for you and what you have to offer each other.

When a Virgin just did nikkah her husband becomes her entire world and her entire life. Which is fine, some men want that.

When a divorcee with kids and a job doesnikkah, she has a lot of other things going on with her life besides her husband and so she won't want every second of his day, 7 days a week. She'll be happy to plan some evenings to chill with him, maybe plan some weekend trips together etc.

The dynamic is totally different and ultimately it comes down to whether you can fulfil each others needs.

A divorcee with a busy life might not want to be sat on a bus with her husband whilst he counts the pennies from his student loan to take her out to nandos. Her time is limited so she might want a husband who is already stable with a car and job who can order take aways or book a weekend trip somewhere without flinching.

A Virgin might be happy to struggle in the beginning with less money and no car and less life experience as she's going through the journey of life with her husband. Or maybe she prefers to fast track and go straight for a man ready to give her everything.

A 35 year old divorcee man might fall head over heels in love with a 20 year old Virgin and she might enjoy that attention and the fact that he has money and stability and knows what he's doing and is more mature.

Different strokesfor different folks. People want different things and are compatible with different people.

Key thing be honest before nikkah about what you can offer and what you're looking for and if you're both compatabilethen it doesn't matter if people approve.

If I was a 20 year old Virgin male with no money or life experience and I married a 35 year old divorcee with 4 kids who can take care of me in a nice well made house and great cooking then if people don't approve then it's not their problem to worry about.

People can just marry whoever is suitable no matter what society thinks

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimahc View Post

Sure. Keep in mind this is in the context of a virgin man seeking marriage.

https://www.islamweb.net/en/fatwa/19...g-virgin-women

The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, recommended marrying virgin women, as Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullaah narrated that he said, “I married a woman during the lifetime of the Messenger of Allaah. I met the Prophet and he asked: “O Jaabir, have you married?” I said, “Yes.” He said: “A virgin or one previously-married?” I said, “A previously-married woman.” Whereupon, he said: “Why did you not marry a virgin with whom you could play?” I said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I have sisters; I was afraid that she might intervene between me and them.” He replied: “Then it is that (which is the correct thing to do). A woman is married for her religiousness, wealth and beauty, so you should choose the religious one; lest you lose.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim. This is the wording of Muslim]

‘Utbah ibn ‘Uwaym narrated that the Messenger of Allaah, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, said: “Marry virgin women for they have sweeter mouths, more fertile wombs, and are more content with what is little.” [Ibn Maajah in his Sunan. Al-Albaani: Hasan]

(Sweeter in mouths): It means that their mouths smell good and their saliva is sweeter. It could also mean lack of obscenity and impudence because they still maintain their bashfulness due to not mixing with men. (More content with little): It means that they are content with little expenses and sexual intercourse because they did not experience it before.

As Al-Munaawi stated in Faydh Al-Qadeer, the command in the two aforementioned Hadeeths is for recommendation, not for obligation. To us, the preponderant opinion is that marrying virgin women is better in principle, based on the previously mentioned proofs. Nevertheless, the ruling could be different from one person to another, like when one has children, as was the case with Jaabir ibn ‘Abdullaah

The Prophet, sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam, accepted his justification and considered it a correct decision. This may also be the case with a man who lacks the ability to deflower his wife's virginity or maybe he wants to marry a certain woman who has been previously-married due to her good religious, moral and physical characteristics, as in the case under question.

Consequently, we advise the questioner to compare the consequent benefits and harms of his marriage to that woman. He should also perform the Istikhaarah (guidance) prayer, resort to Allaah The Almighty with supplication and humbleness and then proceed with that which Allaah The Almighty inclines his heart to.

We ask Allaah The Almighty to guide us all to what He likes and approves.
                        Allaah Knows best.
                        If anything this hadeeth proves there is nothing wrong with marrying a divorcee and that there are genuine reasons why sometimes a divorcee is preferable

The preference for Virgins is nothing more than that. a preference. That you can take or leave depending on what works for you. Its not rigorously enforced sunnah.

And discourage of marrying divorcees will only lead to an army of unmarried divorcees in the ummah. There is enough men and women to go around for everyone insha'Allah. We need all Muslims who want or need a partner to have one ideally insha'Allah
                        Last edited by Dawud_Britaani; 02-11-20, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post

Indeed my son. Indeed.
                          Indeedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by muzzybee View Post

Well doesn't it work both ways..where you find lot of women only want to marry In their community and they will consider someone 1/10.
                            Specially in the Asian community, don't even get me started with cousin marriages.
                            Lool I didn’t think of that, true I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Dawud_Britaani View Post

I'm quoting from life experience as I've been married to both Virgins and divorcees.

Yes a Virgin has grown up with domestic responsibilities in her familyhome, but that's not the same as being the woman of the house. Its not easy to leave the family home and run a household. Definitely it takes women time to develop these skills and gain confidence.

You marry a divorcee and day after nikkah you wake up to a home cooked breakfast with omelette and smoothie and halal sausages.

Trust me the divorcee experience and Virgin experience is very different. And not always in favour of the Virgin.

In termsof right and wrong, the prophet married both Virgins and divorcees. Both are fine.

It comes down to what works for you and what you have to offer each other.

When a Virgin just did nikkah her husband becomes her entire world and her entire life. Which is fine, some men want that.

When a divorcee with kids and a job doesnikkah, she has a lot of other things going on with her life besides her husband and so she won't want every second of his day, 7 days a week. She'll be happy to plan some evenings to chill with him, maybe plan some weekend trips together etc.

The dynamic is totally different and ultimately it comes down to whether you can fulfil each others needs.

A divorcee with a busy life might not want to be sat on a bus with her husband whilst he counts the pennies from his student loan to take her out to nandos. Her time is limited so she might want a husband who is already stable with a car and job who can order take aways or book a weekend trip somewhere without flinching.

A Virgin might be happy to struggle in the beginning with less money and no car and less life experience as she's going through the journey of life with her husband. Or maybe she prefers to fast track and go straight for a man ready to give her everything.

A 35 year old divorcee man might fall head over heels in love with a 20 year old Virgin and she might enjoy that attention and the fact that he has money and stability and knows what he's doing and is more mature.

Different strokesfor different folks. People want different things and are compatible with different people.

Key thing be honest before nikkah about what you can offer and what you're looking for and if you're both compatabilethen it doesn't matter if people approve.

If I was a 20 year old Virgin male with no money or life experience and I married a 35 year old divorcee with 4 kids who can take care of me in a nice well made house and great cooking then if people don't approve then it's not their problem to worry about.

People can just marry whoever is suitable no matter what society thinks
                              Good post, Jazakallah khayr

and Lol at home cooked breakfast with omlette, sausage and smoothies

I do hear some people complain of getting soggy cornflakes for breakfast, so that would be a nice treat indeed

Comment

Good post, Jazakallah khayr

and Lol at home cooked breakfast with omlette, sausage and smoothies

I do hear some people complain of getting soggy cornflakes for breakfast, so that would be a nice treat indeed
                                Tbf only the omelette requires work and not much cooking for that is required. Sausages you get from the shop and smoothie requires putting a few ingredients in a blender and switching on.

These sort of topics can be argued any way you choose. Take any individual and they will have good points and no so good points.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X