X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• women getting harrasssed or abused

Salam i am just asking so i can prepare in advance for my wife

Do sisters who are fairly good looking and practicing experience harassment in this country once they are 25 and over and not married. Do men do or say things to annoy,

Only by very ignorant and foolish people.

Comment

yes I am 31 and still getting hassled and I wear hijab and keep my head lowered. It doesn't stop once you reach a certain age, men are still men and in my country especially (I live in UK) they are definitely not fussy. I've seen men flirt with women in their 40s and even 50s!

Comment

Originally posted by asmaULhusna View Post
        Salam i am just asking so i can prepare in advance for my wife

Do sisters who are fairly good looking and practicing experience harassment in this country once they are 25 and over and not married. Do men do or say things to annoy,
        Wsalam, what do you need to prepare for?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoblos View Post
          yes I am 31 and still getting hassled and I wear hijab and keep my head lowered. It doesn't stop once you reach a certain age, men are still men and in my country especially (I live in UK) they are definitely not fussy. I've seen men flirt with women in their 40s and even 50s!
          Yeah as along as it's got a pulse. Ajeeb.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoblos View Post
            sorry im just reading my question its a bit odd :) but i m glad to know there are older people here

Comment

what do you mean by hasled

Comment

This isn't a topic about marriage just because the word 'wife' is in the OP.

Comment

Working...
                X