So love doesnt exist.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So love doesnt exist.

I think love really doesnt exist. I think if sth feels meaningful enough for you and you feel you can build sth decent and quality like then you should stick with that, even if it is slow in progress. Dont fall for all of this "love" stuff. It really isnt our fault the culture here in the UK is all about non meaningful relationships so we didnt get to really understand islamic way of relationships till we learnt islam or married someone who was religious.

Love makes me sick now. Idk. Feel we were brainwashed with all this love nonsense.

Why didnt anyone ever tell us to love Allah first!!!

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
    I think love really doesnt exist. I think if sth feels meaningful enough for you and you feel you can build sth decent and quality like then you should stick with that, even if it is slow in progress. Dont fall for all of this "love" stuff. It really isnt our fault the culture here in the UK is all about non meaningful relationships so we didnt get to really understand islamic way of relationships till we learnt islam or married someone who was religious.

Love makes me sick now. Idk. Feel we were brainwashed with all this love nonsense.

How can love make you sick when you say it does not exist?

Comment

You clearly haven't fallen in lurve before

P.s it's spelt lurve not love

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Exactly lol 🤣😆😜

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

The whole glamourised version of it the fake imitation of it makes me sick. Not the true love. :/

The one that society makes us fall for..that kinda love is ew

Comment

You're right. That's why I'll never tell my wife I love her. She shouldn't believe in such nonsensical things!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
              You're right. That's why I'll never tell my wife I love her. She shouldn't believe in such nonsensical things!
              Tbf stoic, the words I love you dont mean anything to us women. Gotta walk the walk. I love you is empty as an empty packet of chocolates.

Comment

Tbf stoic, the words I love you dont mean anything to us women. Gotta walk the walk. I love you is empty as an empty packet of chocolates.
                yes, actions speaker louder than words

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

True. I won't show it through actions either then.

Comment

Just show her that you have the true love for her and not the fake love as in the the I love you when you make me feel good love or when you do sth for me love..... The I love you because Allah told me do it love ...show her that....thats high quality love..

Comment

Love exists. Don't you love Allah, His rasool and your parents?
                      There is a clock on your forehead counting down to the time of your death. Only Allah knows how many seconds are left on it

Comment

Originally posted by cuezed View Post
                        Love exists. Don't you love Allah, His rasool and your parents?
                        I was talking about the false kinda love. That we all fall victim to.

Comment

Hmmm...for someone who has been married for 16 years I don't even know what in the world love is suppose to be. It means different things to ppl.

I need to pause on this for a moment.

Comment

Loool. My husband better show it through his actions even if he doesn't say it.

Comment

Love- get married to someone recommended to you, move into their house, get used to it and err if you don't have any issues you will like or even love them.

Comment

Working...
                              X