This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting a new chapter on marriage :)

from a revert family i think the majority are Asian/Arab decent i am 10.1% in the minority catergory i strongly believe Education and focuseing on onese self will eridicate the mindset in putting to much pressure on oneself for marriage so i have decided to not look for marriage and accept fate regardless of being in a born muslim community it does not necceseraly mean they are going to find it any easier. anyway putting the shift focus of marriage for life and just doing me.

salam alaykum brother
    marriage is a sunnah and have alot of benefits and depriving yourself from it is self oppresion you dont marry just for yourself you do it for the entire ummah there is alot of muslim women who need to get married and not enough men for them all and by taking this decision you make it even worse . feel free to pm me about any problems that made you take this decision
    and allah knows best

Comment

Originally posted by Hamza1416 View Post
      salam alaykum brother
      marriage is a sunnah and have alot of benefits and depriving yourself from it is self oppresion you dont marry just for yourself you do it for the entire ummah there is alot of muslim women who need to get married and not enough men for them all and by taking this decision you make it even worse . feel free to pm me about any problems that made you take this decision
      and allah knows best
      Pm u

Comment

Thanks for letting us all know.

-_-

Comment

I'm not sure I completely understood your message OP, but I do agree that focussing on other things can help rather than obsessing just over marriage. Many muslims in history never married yet had lives full of achievement and inshaAllah good deeds which will weigh heavily on the day of judgment. So I don't think it's the end of the world if you don't get married, this life is only temporary after all. Still, it's good to be open minded even if you don't pressure yourself into actively looking for a spouse for the time being. You never know what circumstances might change.

Comment

The marriage section isn't your diary.

Comment

Wow amazing news

Comment

Originally posted by Architectmuslim View Post
                from a revert family i think the majority are Asian/Arab decent i am 10.1% in the minority catergory i strongly believe Education and focuseing on onese self will eridicate the mindset in putting to much pressure on oneself for marriage so i have decided to not look for marriage and accept fate regardless of being in a born muslim community it does not necceseraly mean they are going to find it any easier. anyway putting the shift focus of marriage for life and just doing me.
                "Not looking for marriage" -- that's nice to hear :) Good for you

Comment

I agree that it is important to keep yourself occupied through improving oneself through the deen and education as this can only benefit you now and for when you do get married Insha'Allah. However, it is also sunnah. My advice as a fellow singleton is to try all means of seeking a spouse, for example, inform people you are looking, online (even though that can have it's own problems), even imams and regular mosque goers and then Insha'Allah you have done what you can. I guess sometimes even finding people in the same position as that can help in reassuring that you are not alone in this. Once you have done all you can it should reassure you that anything that comes from it will be from Allah. I just thought I'd message as I understand that searching can get extremely frustrating but you have to understand and know that you need to have complete tawakkul in Allah and know that he only wants what's best for you. Remember, His timing is the best, NEVER too fast or too slow. Sorry if that was alot to read, I guess it was also a huge reminder to myself. May Allah grant you and all the singles reading this ease in your search and a spouse that will be the coolness of your eyes.

Comment

Working...
                  X