Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halal way to find a spouse

Asalamualaikum,
    How does one go about searching for a spouse (specifically in London, UK) in a halal way? I have registered in mosques and I feel like the imams are just too busy to match make.. also tried muzmatch but deleted it almost instantly because of the amount of fitnah and haram activity going on.

I previously married a Afro Latino revert but we divorced after two weeks because unfortunately I found out a lot of things that had been hidden from me.

I know that black brothers find it difficult to get married but I do find them attractive however, I am open to all races. Not too keen on asian as the cultural innovations that they have adopted are a major put off.

The problem is that we don’t have any links or connections with people in the community to be able to find someone by word of mouth. Is there any London revert marriage events?
    Any other ways ?

Jazakallah khair

Wa'alaykumasalaam. Try purematrimony.com or sunnah marriage uk .

Comment

I’ve heard pure matrimony has a lot of married brothers on there? Do you know if that’s true? Personally I’m not looking for a polygamous marriage. I’ll give it a go anyways jazakallah

Comment

Originally posted by Morenarizos View Post
        I’ve heard pure matrimony has a lot of married brothers on there? Do you know if that’s true? Personally I’m not looking for a polygamous marriage. I’ll give it a go anyways jazakallah
        Probably but there'll be more single brothers. BarakAllahu Feeki.

Comment

i am on it and have had no success so far

Comment

Originally posted by Architectmuslim View Post

Message each other's PM profile. Problem solved insha'Allah.

Comment

Originally posted by Architectmuslim View Post

It will take time, you have just joined and started looking.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

It will take time, you have just joined and started looking.
                yes

Comment

probably just the Arabs, I have seen other sisters on here say there were many looking for co wives

There has to be single ones, you have to be cautious because people are weird

Just make sure you highlight you're not interested and you can report them if they don't get off your case

Also, be careful if you get private messages on here
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

Thank you brother, I will keep that in mind for sure. I am extremely weary after my last experience. It’s scary how much people can lie about themselves to deceive you.

Comment

Thank you brother, I will keep that in mind for sure. I am extremely weary after my last experience. It’s scary how much people can lie about themselves to deceive you.
                      (i'm a sister, don't be sorry, its just my username so i'm used to new members thinking i'm a man lol )

don't worry sis, I know exactly where you're coming from, may Allah swt make it easy for you and bless you with a righteous spouse. Ameen

Comment

The prejudice against Asians continues.

Comment

SisterYa’sin jzk for pardoning my error! And ameen to you too ukhti have a blessed Ramadan.

stoicbeliever- this is not a preconceived opinion rather it is based on experience as I’m part asian myself.

Comment

Asalamualaikum,
                            How does one go about searching for a spouse (specifically in London, UK) in a halal way? I have registered in mosques and I feel like the imams are just too busy to match make.. also tried muzmatch but deleted it almost instantly because of the amount of fitnah and haram activity going on.

I previously married a Afro Latino revert but we divorced after two weeks because unfortunately I found out a lot of things that had been hidden from me.

I know that black brothers find it difficult to get married but I do find them attractive however, I am open to all races. Not too keen on asian as the cultural innovations that they have adopted are a major put off.

The problem is that we don’t have any links or connections with people in the community to be able to find someone by word of mouth. Is there any London revert marriage events?
                            Any other ways ?

Jazakallah khair
                            I would like to know ways to find a spouse too, in the Middle East. I tried matrimony sites; but like as you said, many men are looking for polygamy/future polygamy. I am not quite young, and that makes it even more difficult to find a mature religious man.

Comment

Originally posted by nightingalesong View Post

I would like to know ways to find a spouse too, in the Middle East. I tried matrimony sites; but like as you said, many men are looking for polygamy/future polygamy. I am not quite young, and that makes it even more difficult to find a mature religious man.
                              Sister honestly all we can do is make dua and trust Allah. It gets abit draining going over the same questions with different people only to find out we aren’t compatible (or maybe I find it hard because I’m introverted?)

Comment

Working...
                              X