Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pure matrimoney is it worth it?

Salaam alaikum :)

is it worth joing pure matrimoney been thinking of signing up has any one been through the process what has your experience been.

wa alaykumus salaam,

I've known some reverts I've helped in the past have success through this site, it's more strict in the way it regulates interraction between men and women, and less a meat market like other Muslim marriage sites
    FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20200511-WA0002.jpg
Views:	413
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	12699428

What other avenues does one have in these hard times?

Click image for larger version

Name:	8ae1facf5e3a57dc252a67dde6b5419c_2_3_art.png
Views:	421
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	12699429

Comment

How can "Pure Matri​​money" not be worth it ?

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post
          wa alaykumus salaam,

I've known some reverts I've helped in the past have success through this site, it's more strict in the way it regulates interraction between men and women, and less a meat market like other Muslim marriage sites
          thank you for your response i am going sign up and pay the subscription as i cant see no other option i think this is the best way for converts as born have a community and support behind them

Comment

Originally posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
            How can "Pure Matri​​money" not be worth it ?

is it worth it yes or no

Comment

Originally posted by Architectmuslim View Post

is it worth it yes or no
              No idea. That's on you. Some people I know who were marriageable material got married off there. Some who quite frankly needed to work on themselves a bit more had no hope, but they had no hope anywhere else either.

FOLLOW THE NEW BLOG - GINGERBEARDMAN - Muslim, father, husband, writer, defender of ginger rights!

www.facebook.com/outreach4Islam - Outreach4Islam have been working together in Leicester, calling the not yet Muslims to Islam since 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by Gingerbeardman View Post

No idea. That's on you. Some people I know who were marriageable material got married off there. Some who quite frankly needed to work on themselves a bit more had no hope, but they had no hope anywhere else either.
                lol its tough i know :)

Comment

May Allah the Almighty make things easy for you..

Just wondering, do you have a Masjid close by? Or a Muslim friend who can help you?

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
                  Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Comment

Try it out.

i couldn't find anyone on there, I have spoken about it on my previous posts and the rejections I faced.

I think it has changed a bit. You will find people that are on singlemuslims and other sites on there so there is a mixture of people. Like the Netflix addicts and games of something fans type of people, men and women that use Instagram and Snapchat etc.

Last edited by Ya'sin; 11-05-20, 01:08 PM.
                    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by i.badat View Post
                      May Allah the Almighty make things easy for you..

Just wondering, do you have a Masjid close by? Or a Muslim friend who can help you?
                      yes i live directly in the muslim community i dont think it is a good idead to speak to the muslims in the community as they do practice alot of culture and i dont think i would be ideal for there daughters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                        Try it out.

i couldn't find anyone on there, I have spoken about it on my previous posts and the rejections I faced.

I think it has changed a bit. You will find people that are on singlemuslims and other sites on there so there is a mixture of people. Like the Netflix addicts and games of something fans type of people, men and women that use Instagram and Snapchat etc.

ok

Comment

Originally posted by Architectmuslim View Post

yes i live directly in the muslim community i dont think it is a good idead to speak to the muslims in the community as they do practice alot of culture and i dont think i would be ideal for there daughters.
                          I didn't mean that for their daughters. I just feel that you may find some Muslims who are understanding and sympathetic to you, and maybe they know someone who they feel you may have compatibility with. Not necessarily their own daughters, but other sisters in their network.

Muslim communities are filled with our sisters who are looking for marriage. It's a pandemic proportionally much larger than covid...
                          وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.

Comment

Originally posted by i.badat View Post

I didn't mean that for their daughters. I just feel that you may find some Muslims who are understanding and sympathetic to you, and maybe they know someone who they feel you may have compatibility with. Not necessarily their own daughters, but other sisters in their network.

Muslim communities are filled with our sisters who are looking for marriage. It's a pandemic proportionally much larger than covid...
                            that is fine brother and thank you for your kind response this issue is compatiblity u see i am from a middle class white area and sisters are from a different community not sure if the can come out from a certain area or can they or how do they intermingle with family i am actualy ready for marriage :)

Comment

Ah I see.. you'll find these challenges no matter which avenue you pursue in your marriage search..

By all means try using the online services in your search. Along with this, I do feel (maybe you already have) that you could talk to someone who you trust and wish well for you.

You never know where your life-companion is waiting for you!

Pray to Allah the Almighty in this blessed month that He blesses all the single Muslims (no pun intended) in the world with compatible partners, that become the means of their success and salvation in this world, and more importantly the everlasting Hereafter

Comment

Working...
                              X