Marriage to a divorced brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage to a divorced brother

How does one find an older divorced practicing Muslim man?
    Last edited by Anisa35; 27-03-20, 05:30 AM.

Why are you looking for a divorced brother?
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Abdell View Post
      Why are you looking for a divorced brother?
      Because more compatible and accepting of a divorce sister.

Comment

Did you get your divorce sister?

Comment

Originally posted by Anisa35 View Post
          How does one find an older divorced practicing Muslim man?
          in shaa ALLAH First you should always pray to ALLAH AL-WAHHAB that you find and marry what your looking for.

Do you know many sisters in Islam? Theses sisters in Islam might have a brother or a husband who can locate what your exactly looking for in shaa ALLAH.

You need a sister in islam to be your islamic matchmaker in shaa ALLAH in order for you to have an Islamic arranged marriage through your wali.

Assalamu Alaykom Sister Anisa
          Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 27-03-20, 08:54 AM.

Comment

double post
            Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 27-03-20, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABDEL-ATHEEM View Post

in shaa ALLAH First you should always pray to ALLAH AL-WAHHAB that you find and marry what your looking for.

Do you know many sisters in Islam? Theses sisters in Islam might have a brother or a husband who can locate what your exactly looking for in shaa ALLAH.

You need a sister in islam to be your islamic matchmaker in shaa ALLAH in order for you to have an Islamic arranged marriage through your wali.

Assalamu Alaykom Sister Anisa
              Son.

Why do you capitalize Allah's names?

The average English reader finds capitalized words bothersome, cause it usually means you are yelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Abdur_Rahman View Post

Son.

The average English reader finds capitalized words bothersome, cause it usually means you are yelling.
                I am not your son at all.

I am not yelling at all, it is simple and only just out of respect for ALLAH AL-AZEEM that why I capitalize.
                Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 27-03-20, 09:44 AM.

Comment

I not your son at all.

I not yelling at all, it is just out of respect for ALLAH AL-AZEEM that why I capitalized.
                  It's okay, don't take "son" literally.

I figured that was the reason. But that does not signify respect at all. I don't think we should make up rules for English communication. Typing in caps means to shout or yell, among other things.

Comment

Son.

Who you calling average?

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Who you calling average?

Comment

I don't think we should make up rules for English communication. Typing in caps means to shout or yell, among other things.
                        The same people who made those man made rules when the internet started also use vile profanity on internet. I do not think we should follow those people's man made rules.

Comment

Its normal to follow the norm of the language when using them, by considering a lot of people reading it and not misunderstanding.

Comment

Why would you want to get married without your wali? It's for your own good.

Comment

The same people who made those man made rules when the internet started also use vile profanity on internet. I do not think we should follow those people's man made rules.
                              This doesn't make sense. These are language rules, and they evolve, yes.

But it goes back to Ų§Ł„Ų¹Ų±Ł: abiding by the cultural norms and customs unless it opposes the Sharee'ah.

There are rules for appropriate speech and to not bother others when you communicate online. You cannot send an email at work, for example, in all caps or partial caps.

Anyway, it's a suggestion for you.

Comment

Working...
                              X