Marriage failures today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage failures today

I honestly think the main reason for high rate divorces are because people are too quick to be led astray. Instead of facing their issues they run away from them and chase cheap thrills because it's fun and more exciting at the times then once that cheap thrill is over they yet again have to face their own issues and this time it's worse because now they have lost the partner who were there by their side and were suppose to be helping them on a emotional and psychological level, but these failures preferred to lust after the grass that wasn't so green on the other side, to realise their ex's spouses worth and value.

I think people think these cheap thrills will cure their problems but in reality once that phase is over they issues get worse than before.

The only solution is face your issue learn how to fill that void the healthy then think about marriage because as well all know nikah is sacred and shouldnt be played with by wastemen. Don't get married if you want to play the field because guess what you are really playing with your akhira and you will be punished for being a lying cheating manipulative deceiving abusive man. Allah is the most just.
    Last edited by Flawed; 13-02-20, 11:56 PM.

We have generally lost the plot in terms of why we are here,

Not only with marriage with all aspects of life.

We have to struggle going for salaat and whilst fasting and hajj etc because sticking it out will lead us to Allah's pleasure and Jannah.

We dont see marriage as an act of worship so we dont take it seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
      I honestly think the main reason for high rate divorces are because people are too quick to be led astray. Instead of facing their issues they run away from them and chase cheap thrills because it's fun and more exciting at the times then once that cheap thrill is over they yet again have to face their own issues and this time it's worse because now they have lost the partner who were there by their side and were suppose to be helping them on a emotional and psychological level, but these failures preferred to lust after the grass that wasn't so green on the other side, to realise their ex's spouses worth and value.

I think people think these cheap thrills will cure their problems but in reality once that phase is over they issues get worse than before.

The only solution is face your issue learn how to fill that void the healthy then think about marriage because as well all know nikah is sacred and shouldnt be played with by wastemen. Don't get married if you want to play the field because guess what you are really playing with your akhira and you will be punished for being a lying cheating manipulative deceiving abusive man. Allah is the most just.
      Is there not another solution of issuing a divorce and then checking if the grass is greener?

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post

Is there not another solution of issuing a divorce and then checking if the grass is greener?
        yeah. Enjoy what is made halal for you, your wife

Why even get married if you're not going to be responsible enough to take care of what Allah has given you. Stay single and sort your self out that way you won't be saying things like I need to have divorce so I can play the field. All that leads to is disaster and more misery.

Comment

-----------------

OK... Read it a few times on here now and heard it being used as well the other day... Play the field... For those of us who might be wondering, euphemism for being a sleaze, committing zinaa. Why not just call it for the nastiness it is? Play the field... Kuffaar trying to hide their sleaziness behind inocuous phrases, we don't need to do that as well.

------------------
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
          -------------------------------------

​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

Comment

yeah. Enjoy what is made halal for you, your wife

Why even get married if you're not going to be responsible enough to take care of what Allah has given you. Stay single and sort your self out that way you won't be saying things like I need to have divorce so I can play the field. All that leads to is disaster and more misery.
            It's easy to say enjoy your wife but it takes two to tango. I said tango...it's been a long time.

Why are you saying "play the field"? If a man is not satisfied with his wife and he does not want to have multiple wives then what is wrong with him divorcing one and marrying another? Won't this be preferential to the wife?

Comment

It's easy to say enjoy your wife but it takes two to tango. I said tango...it's been a long time.

Why are you saying "play the field"? If a man is not satisfied with his wife and he does not want to have multiple wives then what is wrong with him divorcing one and marrying another? Won't this be preferential to the wife?

Maybe you could work on other aspects of your marriage like being there for her, being understanding, attentive, kind, supportive, caring, forgiving like you could practice building your character. Women prefer their emotional needs to be met to feel secure if that isn't the case then they more likely to decline on the other aspects of the marriage.

You could divorce her for another one but hey you will have to still work on the same issues. They don't just disappear. And who says it will be satisfactory this time round.

​​​​​Maybe you can strengthen your character and come closer to Allah that way.
              Last edited by Flawed; 14-02-20, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Maybe you could work on other aspects of your marriage like being there for her, being understanding, attentive, kind, supportive, caring, forgiving like you could practice building your character. Women prefer their emotional needs to be met to feel secure if that isn't the case then they more likely to decline on the other aspects of the marriage.

You could divorce her for another one but hey you will have to still work on the same issues. They don't just disappear.

​​​​​Maybe you anc strengthen your character and come closer to Allah that way.
                Won't a cup of tea do the trick?

Anyway sis, why you making it personal? I ain't done nafink.

Comment

Won't a cup of tea do the trick?

Anyway sis, why you making it personal? I ain't done nafink.
                  no I was trying to give advice. Based on what you was asking.

Comment

no I was trying to give advice. Based on what you was asking.
                    Fine, fine.

Comment

Just as someone said, people fail to read Salah on time. Managing their family requires a lot more patience.
                      From those who read salah, most are happy that they are better than others and take pride in it and consider themselves pious. So their heart gets hardened and have bad manners. Shaitan is successful here also.
                      When you want to pass an exam you don't aim for passing marks i.e 35% in my country. You aim to get 90%. Similarly one must realise that one does not have the capacity to bear the punishment of a small minor sin, let alone zina, bad manners, harsh tongue, disobedience to parents. If one is called to account for every minor sin then that person is doomed. That alone should scare the person to adopt humility and follow the sunnah and the best of manners and live for the hereafter.

Comment

Working...
                      X