Some questions about rizq in marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions about rizq in marriage

1-Are the names of our spouses already written for us?

2-If you come across a girl who is your rizq,but you cut all contact and dissapear from her life, does that mean she wasnt meant for you even though she loved you and was easy to be with her? Or she was meant for you and you rejected it...can our actions make us "reject" our rizq?

3-What if smn rizq is in mongolia lets say,and he never goes to mongolia, would he die unmarried even though smn was destined for him?

4- if smn is destined for someone,will they meet when their paths cross or the way and the time they meet is also destined?

5-and the most important what should one do to hasten their rizq?
    what does it matter who I end up with if it can’t be you...you will always be my princess...

Aetos who is this girl that has got you under some spell

Jeez

Blonde, blue eyes? Half Latino, a quarter swedish and brazillian with a tan?
    ​​​​​​
    ​​
    Sorry, I am guessing you got invested in this non Muslim.

let go of her. I got rejected by a rich man many years back, do you realise how much that hurts
    I just wanted a comfortable weekly allowance.

​​​​​
    Just kidding.

I am concerned about how attached you have gotten to her. I understand you are heartbroken and lonely (I do understand so please don't take this the wrong way).

I don't have the exact references for some of the hadiths that relate to this subject of rizq.

What was not meant for you will not reach you, and what is meant for you will reach you.
    There are some old threads on here somewhere but you can do the searching yourself. Lmso

You can put your trust in Allah. And don't give up on duas.

This must be a difficult time.for you but with difficulty will come ease and one day you will remember this thinking it wasn't meant to be for all the good reasons.

No disbeliever is worth the displeasure of Allah.
    Eternal love comes from Allah

Keep yourself busy and get rid of everything that reminds you of her.

​​​​​It will get easier but you need to tell yourself it is not worth it.

​​​​​​

If all this is a huge assumption from my part, so sorry I'm an old lady, it's past my bed time and I just don't wanna see the uf kids obsess about these kind of things, it gives me anxiety. Sometimes.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
      1-Are the names of our spouses already written for us?

2-If you come across a girl who is your rizq,but you cut all contact and dissapear from her life, does that mean she wasnt meant for you even though she loved you and was easy to be with her? Or she was meant for you and you rejected it...can our actions make us "reject" our rizq?

3-What if smn rizq is in mongolia lets say,and he never goes to mongolia, would he die unmarried even though smn was destined for him?

4- if smn is destined for someone,will they meet when their paths cross or the way and the time they meet is also destined?

5-and the most important what should one do to hasten their rizq?
      Why don't u offer translation services from your language to english on listings websites (like how craigslist is). Is your formal written english good, it sounds good on UF.

Let me know, it could help you with extra income.
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
      X