Some questions about rizq in marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions about rizq in marriage

1-Are the names of our spouses already written for us?

2-If you come across a girl who is your rizq,but you cut all contact and dissapear from her life, does that mean she wasnt meant for you even though she loved you and was easy to be with her? Or she was meant for you and you rejected it...can our actions make us "reject" our rizq?

3-What if smn rizq is in mongolia lets say,and he never goes to mongolia, would he die unmarried even though smn was destined for him?

4- if smn is destined for someone,will they meet when their paths cross or the way and the time they meet is also destined?

5-and the most important what should one do to hasten their rizq?
    whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Aetos who is this girl that has got you under some spell

Jeez

Blonde, blue eyes? Half Latino, a quarter swedish and brazillian with a tan?
    ​​​​​​
    ​​
    Sorry, I am guessing you got invested in this non Muslim.

let go of her. I got rejected by a rich man many years back, do you realise how much that hurts
    I just wanted a comfortable weekly allowance. :crying2:

​​​​​
    Just kidding.

I am concerned about how attached you have gotten to her. I understand you are heartbroken and lonely (I do understand so please don't take this the wrong way).

I don't have the exact references for some of the hadiths that relate to this subject of rizq.

What was not meant for you will not reach you, and what is meant for you will reach you.
    There are some old threads on here somewhere but you can do the searching yourself. Lmso

You can put your trust in Allah. And don't give up on duas.

This must be a difficult time.for you but with difficulty will come ease and one day you will remember this thinking it wasn't meant to be for all the good reasons.

No disbeliever is worth the displeasure of Allah.
    Eternal love comes from Allah

Keep yourself busy and get rid of everything that reminds you of her.

​​​​​It will get easier but you need to tell yourself it is not worth it.

​​​​​​

If all this is a huge assumption from my part, so sorry I'm an old lady, it's past my bed time and I just don't wanna see the uf kids obsess about these kind of things, it gives me anxiety. Sometimes.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Aetos View Post
      1-Are the names of our spouses already written for us?

2-If you come across a girl who is your rizq,but you cut all contact and dissapear from her life, does that mean she wasnt meant for you even though she loved you and was easy to be with her? Or she was meant for you and you rejected it...can our actions make us "reject" our rizq?

3-What if smn rizq is in mongolia lets say,and he never goes to mongolia, would he die unmarried even though smn was destined for him?

4- if smn is destined for someone,will they meet when their paths cross or the way and the time they meet is also destined?

5-and the most important what should one do to hasten their rizq?
      Why don't u offer translation services from your language to english on listings websites (like how craigslist is). Is your formal written english good, it sounds good on UF.

Let me know, it could help you with extra income.
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
        Aetos who is this girl that has got you under some spell

Jeez

Blonde, blue eyes? Half Latino, a quarter swedish and brazillian with a tan?
        ​​​​​​
        ​​
        Sorry, I am guessing you got invested in this non Muslim.

let go of her. I got rejected by a rich man many years back, do you realise how much that hurts
        I just wanted a comfortable weekly allowance. :crying2:

​​​​​
        Just kidding.

I am concerned about how attached you have gotten to her. I understand you are heartbroken and lonely (I do understand so please don't take this the wrong way).

I don't have the exact references for some of the hadiths that relate to this subject of rizq.

What was not meant for you will not reach you, and what is meant for you will reach you.
        There are some old threads on here somewhere but you can do the searching yourself. Lmso

You can put your trust in Allah. And don't give up on duas.

This must be a difficult time.for you but with difficulty will come ease and one day you will remember this thinking it wasn't meant to be for all the good reasons.

No disbeliever is worth the displeasure of Allah.
        Eternal love comes from Allah

Keep yourself busy and get rid of everything that reminds you of her.

​​​​​It will get easier but you need to tell yourself it is not worth it.

​​​​​​

If all this is a huge assumption from my part, so sorry I'm an old lady, it's past my bed time and I just don't wanna see the uf kids obsess about these kind of things, it gives me anxiety. Sometimes.

Latina yeah,but its not about beauty,i dont know what the hell it is i never felt like this my whole life....and all the suffering during my entire life isnt a match compared to what im feeling now....my heart literally hurts.....get rid of what? Everything reminds me of her even masjids even fajr salah reminds me of her...thats why it is the only person i really want to be muslim,cuz i cant let her go....i had my heart broken before but this idk how to describe this is so bad

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

Why don't u offer translation services from your language to english on listings websites (like how craigslist is). Is your formal written english good, it sounds good on UF.

Let me know, it could help you with extra income.
        Thanks for the compliment but its not...though we can give it a try...jzk khair...idk what his has to do with feeling bad but sure
        whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

Latina yeah,but its not about beauty,i dont know what the hell it is i never felt like this my whole life....and all the suffering during my entire life isnt a match compared to what im feeling now....my heart literally hurts.....get rid of what? Everything reminds me of her even masjids even fajr salah reminds me of her...thats why it is the only person i really want to be muslim,cuz i cant let her go....i had my heart broken before but this idk how to describe this is so bad

Thanks for the compliment but its not...though we can give it a try...jzk khair...idk what his has to do with feeling bad but sure
          Ok i think i misunderstood ur post, I thought u wanted to talk about increasing rizq
          وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

What da flip, I can't believe it but I do believe it. I knew it would have something to do with the Latinos.

are you sure she doesn't have a small percentage of swedish blood?

​​​​​​I heard they have some sort of an effect on men, especially Muslim men.

Yikes.

How long has it been since you stopped seeing her?
            Wait a couple of months and stop going crazy about her.
            ​​​​​And how did you get attached to her in the first place?

If she doesn't want to be Muslim then you should try your best to get rid of her from your mind and life.

You are only obsessed with her because you are lonely, and suddenly she came into the scene and there you go. You lost the plot and all you think about is someone who does not even acknowledge Allah.

How can you possibly love a person that doesn't even respect our creator?

Why would you want someone like that in your life who will make sure that you are distracted from the real purpose of life.

If she was interested in converting then she would have tried, there are many resources out there, including the internet. You don't need to convert someone while you put yourself in a haram situation. You are so obsessed with her it would get physical, keep away from her.

People will come and go in your life. When you decide to hold onto something that isn't yours, it will cause you unnecessary pain.

You don't know what it is, it's Satan luring you into Zina. Protect yourself. No woman is worth Zina.

Usually people commit Zina and then they realise who and what is more important in life and that is Allah. Safeguarding your chastity and being loyal to Allah is worth any heartbreak. You should put Allah in your heart, not a kaffir. She is not your witness and neither will she lay next to you in your grave to offer you protection.

You can do better in Sha Allah. I know this will be very upsetting for you, but we all have to lose something in our lives to understand and be tested.

​​​You are not alone so seek comfort in reading the Quran. Talk to other men and keep yourself busy. Do charity work if you can or anything that helps you to carry on with your life. Put the past behind you.

may Allah ta ala make it easy for you, ameen
            Last edited by Ya'sin; 19-01-20, 09:55 PM.
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

" ...And know that what has passed you by [and you have failed to attain] was not going to befall you, and what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried.”

https://sunnah.com/nawawi40/19

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

What da flip, I can't believe it but I do believe it. I knew it would have something to do with the Latinos.

are you sure she doesn't have a small percentage of swedish blood?

​​​​​​I heard they have some sort of an effect on men, especially Muslim men.

Yikes.

How long has it been since you stopped seeing her?
                Wait a couple of months and stop going crazy about her.
                ​​​​​And how did you get attached to her in the first place?

If she doesn't want to be Muslim then you should try your best to get rid of her from your mind and life.

You are only obsessed with her because you are lonely, and suddenly she came into the scene and there you go. You lost the plot and all you think about is someone who does not even acknowledge Allah.

How can you possibly love a person that doesn't even respect our creator?

Why would you want someone like that in your life who will make sure that you are distracted from the real purpose of life.

If she was interested in converting then she would have tried, there are many resources out there, including the internet. You don't need to convert someone while you put yourself in a haram situation. You are so obsessed with her it would get physical, keep away from her.

People will come and go in your life. When you decide to hold onto something that isn't yours, it will cause you unnecessary pain.

You don't know what it is, it's Satan luring you into Zina. Protect yourself. No woman is worth Zina.

Usually people commit Zina and then they realise who and what is more important in life and that is Allah. Safeguarding your chastity and being loyal to Allah is worth any heartbreak. You should put Allah in your heart, not a kaffir. She is not your witness and neither will she lay next to you in your grave to offer you protection.

You can do better in Sha Allah. I know this will be very upsetting for you, but we all have to lose something in our lives to understand and be tested.

​​​You are not alone so seek comfort in reading the Quran. Talk to other men and keep yourself busy. Do charity work if you can or anything that helps you to carry on with your life. Put the past behind you.

may Allah ta ala make it easy for you, ameen
                Its not about beauty yasin...a lot of more beautiful girls were after me and i didnt care...I think maybe cuz she fell in love with me and as you said i am lonely....i was lonely even before islam i grew up alone,and now that im muslim i feel lonely between everybody around me cuz they arent muslim and dont understand me....not even my parents love me,so cuz she loves me so much for "who i am",i love her too,i feel like if shes out of my life,i wont have a chance again..

Yeah im trying to end it,but shes not letting me,makes it so hard that everytime im sure she puts me doubt,and makes it so painful..she is a writer,so you get it how more dramatic and painful she makes the situation that i always keep thinking what if im making a mistake letting her go

She respects me being muslim and islam she likes it and keeps watching videos and reading texts etc but her heart doesnt believe no matter how much she tries

Anyway this is embarassing...how can i call myself a muslim if i get into these situations...i will endure my pain in shaa Allah,is for Allah and that makes it easier to endure...but whats worst is the pain i have knowing her heart is broken cuz of me and that at least i have Allah but she doesnt have anyone...this is the end of the world for her....wish i had a hard heart and not care about anybody...but i guess this should serve to show how bad sins really are.....thanks yasin it made me good talking to you

Comment

Its not about beauty yasin...a lot of more beautiful girls were after me and i didnt care...I think maybe cuz she fell in love with me and as you said i am lonely....i was lonely even before islam i grew up alone,and now that im muslim i feel lonely between everybody around me cuz they arent muslim and dont understand me....not even my parents love me,so cuz she loves me so much for "who i am",i love her too,i feel like if shes out of my life,i wont have a chance again..

Yeah im trying to end it,but shes not letting me,makes it so hard that everytime im sure she puts me doubt,and makes it so painful..she is a writer,so you get it how more dramatic and painful she makes the situation that i always keep thinking what if im making a mistake letting her go

She respects me being muslim and islam she likes it and keeps watching videos and reading texts etc but her heart doesnt believe no matter how much she tries

Anyway this is embarassing...how can i call myself a muslim if i get into these situations...i will endure my pain in shaa Allah,is for Allah and that makes it easier to endure...but whats worst is the pain i have knowing her heart is broken cuz of me and that at least i have Allah but she doesnt have anyone...this is the end of the world for her....wish i had a hard heart and not care about anybody...but i guess this should serve to show how bad sins really are.....thanks yasin it made me good talking to you
                  To conclude, you're not making a mistake, she isn't your companion and she isn't the right person for you. You said she likes you, but she doesn't accept what you believe in, which is a big part of your religion. Your beliefs in Allah makes you the person you are today.

She is like Satan whispering you with doubts and regrets, and it was working. Music and the use of language can influence people. The bad influence you by making you doubt your future. Have trust in Allah and hope for the best, no matter how hard it gets.
                  ​​​​​​
                  She has made her own choices in life, maybe later on in she will believe in a God, but it isn't worth waiting for someone like this, or worrying about her because it will stop you from moving forward.

Your fears are causing all this pain. Try changing your doubts into hope and trust in Allah. The biggest worry for every one of us is losing our faith, so that's what we need to hold on to.

Don't become like those men that commit sins with women who are not their wives.

There are too many of them Aetos.

We need more men who can control themselves and lower their gaze and guard their chastity. I think if a man can restrain himself in that department, he is a gem. It means he is more likely to treat his wife better and also control his temper.

Don't befriend a woman. No matter how friendly she is or how sad you feel her. She will find her own way and so will you.

Protect yourself, it will save you all this heart ache and the fatal Romeo and Juliet scenario.

​​​​​​Who poisoned who? I don't know but the plot in your situation sounds like you were about to get poisoned with words

Alhamdullilah you didn't

Keep safe, keep praying and making dua

Last edited by Ya'sin; 22-01-20, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Surah Al-baqarah 2:221
                    And do not marry polytheistic women until they believe. And a believing slave woman is better than a polytheist, even though she might please you. And do not marry polytheistic men [to your women] until they believe. And a believing slave is better than a polytheist, even though he might please you. Those invite [you] to the Fire, but Allah invites to Paradise and to forgiveness, by His permission. And He makes clear His verses to the people that perhaps they may remember.

have you not heard of the story of the muadhin in the times of the salaf? he used to climb up the highest part of the building / mountain rock everyday to give the call for prayer and everyday he was unharmed, one day when he was making the call a women grabbed his attention, she was a christian women and he was mesmerised by her, he asked her to convert to islam so he could marry her but she said no my parents wouldnt approve, only if you become a christian, so he become a christian to be with this women, on the wedding night he was climbing up the same part of the mountain and he slipped and fell and died, didnt even get to enjoy his wife on the wedding night and died a disbeliever

brother most of the times the shaytan he plays with us, and knows our weak points and likes to waste our time by occupying us with things because we have too much free time

cut all of things with this women, if you didnt even know her in the beginning shaytan couldn't of played with you like this

Comment

Working...
                    X