This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fahisha. help.

i do haram and watch haram. i have committed major sins. i hope for acceptance of my repentance but honestly speaking i never repented from my heart. it wasn't sincere repentance.

i cannot get married because there are no proposals for me. and the boy i like hates me.

i don't pray namaz because i am not sincere in my connection to allah. all i pray for in my heart is to get married to the boy/man who hates me.

what do i do? how do i change?

The fact that you are asking this question shows you have remorse and this is the beginning of taubah you are already turning to Allah.

Now you must try to stay away from sins and ask Allah to forgive. His mercy knows no bounds,

As for the guys that doesn't like you, forget him and make dua when that loves you.

Comment

Prayer is what protects you from fahisha, as Allah swt says

اتْلُ مَا أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَأَقِمِ الصَّلَاةَ إِنَّ الصَّلَاةَ تَنْهَىٰ عَنِ الْفَحْشَاءِ وَالْمُنكَرِ وَلَذِكْرُ اللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ وَاللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَصْنَعُونَ

Recite that which has been revealed to you of the Book and keep up prayer; surely prayer keeps (one) away from indecency and evil, and certainly the remembrance of Allah is the greatest, and Allah knows what you do.

There are no excuses for you to miss prayer. If you want to change, start with prayer. And it cannot be any prayer, it has to be proper prayer. Change this aspect of your life and you will start to see changes in other areas :ezimba1616868362010

Comment

Wrong section.

Comment

Working...
        X