Please recommend good Muslim dating site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please recommend good Muslim dating site

I’m going to be 30 next Month and I haven’t even properly started to look for a partner but now I am determined to find the right person.

I want to know what website is worth it, I will pay if I have too. I just want a genuine site with people seriously looking to get married. And it’s quite difficult to choose as I don’t want to waste my money and time if its not a good site.

Ive seem Muzmatch, Muslima and signed up but I can’t find what I’m looking for.

Im not sure where to start, are these muslim marriage events any good for finding like minded people?.

Ive also seen Match.com but are there any Muslims who join this site?. I’ve heard good reviews with success but of course I want to find someone who is a Muslim so I don’t know where it’s worth signing up?

Originally posted by Bubbles View Post
    I’m going to be 30 next Month and I haven’t even properly started to look for a partner but now I am determined to find the right person.

I want to know what website is worth it, I will pay if I have too. I just want a genuine site with people seriously looking to get married. And it’s quite difficult to choose as I don’t want to waste my money and time if its not a good site.

Ive seem Muzmatch, Muslima and signed up but I can’t find what I’m looking for.

Im not sure where to start, are these muslim marriage events any good for finding like minded people?.

Ive also seen Match.com but are there any Muslims who join this site?. I’ve heard good reviews with success but of course I want to find someone who is a Muslim so I don’t know where it’s worth signing up?
    I heard there are some good ones that regulate the Wali situation to prevent hypocrites/Kaafirs from conning Muslim women. Perhaps someone can recommend the site if they're familiar with it.

Comment

I think the thing with the free sites is that I’m not finding people who are serious about marriage. I’m giving myself a target to find someone within 3 years maximum. If I found the right site, I would pay right away. Even if it was expensive, as long as it has genuine people.

Comment

Lot of people have mentioned half our deen is good, apparently has more serious people on there.

Comment

Pure matrimatory is decent. Sunnah marriage is decent.

Most jokers and non serious people won't pay. So it's better to join one where it requires payment.
          Last edited by Medic; 08-01-20, 11:03 AM.

Comment

I am willing to try everything and pay. I will try those sites out. What about those Muslim marriage events for single people, I would like to try that out.

Comment

Muslim dating site? hmmmm I thought it's haram to date and theres nothing called dating in Islam, it's better to say muslim marriage site.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsJannah View Post
                Muslim dating site? hmmmm I thought it's haram to date and theres nothing called dating in Islam, it's better to say muslim marriage site.
                You got there before me!

I was going to ask why OP calls it dating site.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbles View Post
                  I think the thing with the free sites is that I’m not finding people who are serious about marriage. I’m giving myself a target to find someone within 3 years maximum. If I found the right site, I would pay right away. Even if it was expensive, as long as it has genuine people.
                  If you are going to dating sites then obviously people will not be serious.

Comment

Working...
                  X