Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Advice

Salam brothers n sisters!
    i am living in New Zealand where there is very small proportions of muslims, especially reverted muslims.
    I am 31 and saving myself from sins thought its difficult for me. I am seeking for advice how should I approach some muslim woman for halal relation of nikah? I have no as such strings with the people

Wa alaikum assalam, what about your local mosque, can you put the word out there that you are looking for someone?  May Allah swt make it easy for you and grant you the best wife.

Comment

Wa-Alaikum Salaam

Purematrimony.com ??

Comment

eesa the kiwi 
        Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

Unless you know the woman personally, don't approach directly. Best is to seek marriage through a 3rd party or platform.

Family, friends, masjid, online. In that order.

Comment

Originally posted by UmmAbdullah86 View Post
            Wa alaikum assalam, what about your local mosque, can you put the word out there that you are looking for someone?¬ May Allah swt make it easy for you and grant you the best wife.
            thank you for response, I did approach them but as it is a mosque formed by the university students so no hope!

Comment

Make Dua after every Namaz. And discuss with your family, relatives and Muslim friends maybe they know someone who is looking for a husband.

To learn Islamic rulings about Nikah, take online classes for Sunnat Nikah Course
              Working as Product Owner & Digital Marketer

Comment

Working...
              X