Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marriage and Jinn Possession.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Marriage and Jinn Possession.

    اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته¬*


    Some people suffer from magic, hasad, evil eye, possession for years.¬* If there was a case of possession, would that be a reason to not take things further with a potential?¬*

    Would Jinn Possession be a deal breaker?

    Thoughts/opinions?¬*




    ¬*

  • #2
    Depends how bad it is

    Comment


    • #3
      Honestly, living with a person who has these issues is very draining mentally and physically if it's a particularly bad case. My experiences over the years with this have been that it can be something very, very difficult to get rid of - if it goes at all or without leaving behind some of its effects.

      There was a time when I thought it was a relatively straightforward process of being persistent and punctual, but in the past three or four years, my mind has changed, going through experiences with close family and it seems that Sihr is like being afflicted with a terminal/long term illness for some.

      I can't think why a person would willingly marry someone with a serious case of Sihr or possession.
      ¬*
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAAH
      -------------------------------------

      ​​​​​NOTE: Please kindly avoid 'liking' my posts (Jazaa'akumullah khair)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
        Depends how bad it is
        How bad what is?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Fakhri-bin-Ali View Post
          Honestly, living with a person who has these issues is very draining mentally and physically if it's a particularly bad case. My experiences over the years with this have been that it can be something very, very difficult to get rid of - if it goes at all or without leaving behind some of its effects.

          There was a time when I thought it was a relatively straightforward process of being persistent and punctual, but in the past three or four years, my mind has changed, going through experiences with close family and it seems that Sihr is like being afflicted with a terminal/long term illness for some.

          I can't think why a person would willingly marry someone with a serious case of Sihr or possession.
          ¬*
          True.

          I guess outsiders have no knowledge of what it is like living with someone afflicted.

          Having said that though - not all cases are the same... Some people with possession are able to function normally, and hold down a job, pray, fast etc.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

            How bad what is?
            Symptoms of afflicted person
            living with someone who is afflicted and how life is

            there are individuals who are barely noticeable they have minor signs and small issues

            where as others go completely crazy and make their spouse go mad

            so it depends on situation
            but generally its better to avoid i think

            atleast from what i seen and heard of peoples experiences

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

              Symptoms of afflicted person
              living with someone who is afflicted and how life is

              there are individuals who are barely noticeable they have minor signs and small issues

              where as others go completely crazy and make their spouse go mad

              so it depends on situation
              but generally its better to avoid i think

              atleast from what i seen and heard of peoples experiences
              I don't think the symptoms are noticeable if they continue with their prayers and adhkaar.¬*

              ¬*

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                I don't think the symptoms are noticeable if they continue with their prayers and adhkaar.¬*

                ¬*
                Thats not always the case

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                  Thats not always the case
                  What do you mean?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                    What do you mean?
                    -_-¬*¬*

                    Its not always the case that if the person does adhkaar and quran that the symptoms goes depends how strong their imaan is and how strong the possession is

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                      -_-¬*¬*

                      Its not always the case that if the person does adhkaar and quran that the symptoms goes depends how strong their imaan is and how strong the possession is
                      This person in question, has more control over the possession if they are praying and abstaining from sins.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                        This person in question, has more control over the possession if they are praying and abstaining from sins.
                        If its manageable then sure why not but, its better to be honest and tell the individual potential see if they want to carry on or not

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post

                          If its manageable then sure why not but, its better to be honest and tell the individual potential see if they want to carry on or not
                          Yes, that's what they are doing.

                          It's a difficult topic to discuss.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                            Yes, that's what they are doing.

                            It's a difficult topic to discuss.
                            Well what people normally but sadly do is wait till the person likes them then they tell them the truth
                            ¬*

                            or they lie coz they are wastemen who are selfish

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Lol this is a new one to add to the list... Too short, too fat, too poor...too possessed¬*
                              Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the worldís ending!

                              None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.Ē

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X