Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a Question.... is there any danger from those pills ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a Question.... is there any danger from those pills ?

I have a question :

can new married persons use contraception methods ( Pills ) in order to not get children at the beginning of the mariage ( 6 Months to 1 Year Maximum ) .

as we don't know each other very well we need inchaalah some time after mariage in order to know each other very well .

also is there any danger from those pills ?

thanks you brothers and sisters !!

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/2116...l-and-the-coil

Basically, you should both agree and speak to your doctor about it. Read above link for full details.

Comment

I don't understand why people put off having children just so they can get to know each other better. Once a couple are married that is it, so you work together towards a successful marriage. What guarantee do you have that you will know each other between 6-12 months whilst putting off having children?

Isn't one of the reasons to get married to have children? I can understand if either the husband or wife have medical issues that prevent them from having children but a healthy couple?

You can google about the side effects of them pills.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
        I don't understand why people put off having children just so they can get to know each other better. Once a couple are married that is it, so you work together towards a successful marriage. What guarantee do you have that you will know each other between 6-12 months whilst putting off having children?

Isn't one of the reasons to get married to have children? I can understand if either the husband or wife have medical issues that prevent them from having children but a healthy couple?

have you not heard of marriages that ended after a few months or even weeks? now imagine the added complication of pregnancy as well
        Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

Having children with the wrong person will destroy your life.

Comment

The pills do have side effects. You say you want to put off children for 6-12 months so there’s other things you can do without the need to resorting to the pill. Look into naturally family planning & erm there’s something else you can do too which is prob better than the pill
            https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
            X