Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

a Question.... is there any danger from those pills ?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • a Question.... is there any danger from those pills ?

    I have a question :

    can new married persons use contraception methods ( Pills ) in order to not get children at the beginning of the mariage ( 6 Months to 1 Year Maximum ) .

    as we don't know each other very well we need inchaalah some time after mariage in order to know each other very well .

    also is there any danger from those pills ?

    thanks you brothers and sisters !!

  • #2
    Deleted.
    Last edited by oshirowanen; 15-11-19, 03:17 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don't understand why people put off having children just so they can get to know each other better. Once a couple are married that is it, so you work together towards a successful marriage. What guarantee do you have that you will know each other between 6-12 months whilst putting off having children?

      Isn't one of the reasons to get married to have children? I can understand if either the husband or wife have medical issues that prevent them from having children but a healthy couple?

      You can google about the side effects of them pills.


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
        I don't understand why people put off having children just so they can get to know each other better. Once a couple are married that is it, so you work together towards a successful marriage. What guarantee do you have that you will know each other between 6-12 months whilst putting off having children?

        Isn't one of the reasons to get married to have children? I can understand if either the husband or wife have medical issues that prevent them from having children but a healthy couple?

        You can google about the side effects of them pills.

        have you not heard of marriages that ended after a few months or even weeks? now imagine the added complication of pregnancy as well
        Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the worldís ending!

        None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.Ē

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post
          I don't understand why people put off having children just so they can get to know each other better. Once a couple are married that is it, so you work together towards a successful marriage. What guarantee do you have that you will know each other between 6-12 months whilst putting off having children?

          Isn't one of the reasons to get married to have children? I can understand if either the husband or wife have medical issues that prevent them from having children but a healthy couple?

          You can google about the side effects of them pills.

          Having children with the wrong person will destroy your life.

          Comment


          • #6
            The pills do have side effects. You say you want to put off children for 6-12 months so thereís other things you can do without the need to resorting to the pill. Look into naturally family planning & erm thereís something else you can do too which is prob better than the pill
            https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

              have you not heard of marriages that ended after a few months or even weeks? now imagine the added complication of pregnancy as well
              Yes I have.

              I have also heard of marriages where people thought they knew their spouse well enough. Few children later spouses changed and marriage ended.

              I have also heard of marriages where couples put off having children and then when they wanted children they were unable too which put a strain on the marriage resulting in it ending.

              If you are marrying someone you should know them well enough to have children with otherwise you are making a big mistake.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

                Having children with the wrong person will destroy your life.
                Not always true.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't know about pills or their side effects. 

                  Most people marry in order to have children. It is better to have them sooner, if possible. 


                   

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mintchocchip View Post

                    Yes I have.

                    I have also heard of marriages where people thought they knew their spouse well enough. Few children later spouses changed and marriage ended.

                    I have also heard of marriages where couples put off having children and then when they wanted children they were unable too which put a strain on the marriage resulting in it ending.

                    If you are marrying someone you should know them well enough to have children with otherwise you are making a big mistake.
                    How do you propose they get to know each other properly before marriage? You can only know someone fully once you are living with them. Even then, you need to get used to the idea of living together and developing your relationship. Why should you rush to have children? Everyone is different, and people will make a choice based on what is right for them. I donít see anything wrong with that.¬†



                     

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Janna90 View Post

                      How do you propose they get to know each other properly before marriage? You can only know someone fully once you are living with them. Even then, you need to get used to the idea of living together and developing your relationship. Why should you rush to have children? Everyone is different, and people will make a choice based on what is right for them. I donít see anything wrong with that.¬*



                      ¬*
                      I think that's the more "modern" way of thinking. It's a Western concept of delaying children.

                      Once a couple enters marriage - it's supposed to be a life-long commitment. So why delay having children?

                      I don't get that mentality tbh.

                      Why choose to delay having the blessing of your own children?



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                        ..why delay having children?
                        ..it might be for financial reasons, or maybe a partner might lack confidence.
                        ..just saying..

                        Overall, I agree with you .. trust in Allah .. [or your dad ]
                        He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside the still waters - Psalms (Zaboor of Dawood)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                          I think that's the more "modern" way of thinking. It's a Western concept of delaying children.

                          Once a couple enters marriage - it's supposed to be a life-long commitment. So why delay having children?

                          I don't get that mentality tbh.

                          Why choose to delay having the blessing of your own children?


                          It's a product of our times.

                          With the repercussions of divorce so high, no one wants to risk being stuck in a crap marriage.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

                            It's a product of our times.

                            With the repercussions of divorce so high, no one wants to risk being stuck in a crap marriage.
                            I don't believe anyone is "stuck". We have the freedom to choose any course of action.


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

                              I don't believe anyone is "stuck". We have the freedom to choose any course of action.

                              Talk to people who feel stuck. You may change your mind.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X