This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

You have poor reading and comprehension skills.
    First of all, you butchered the narration by projecting your own narrative. Once you realise and admit that we can move on.

Comment

Abu 'Abdullaah what's the point
      The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post

First of all, you butchered the narration by projecting your own narrative. Once you realise and admit that we can move on.
        So you have nothing? Just as I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaZayd View Post

So you have nothing? Just as I thought.
          I tried to give you a chance but I must ban you now for your conduct in this thread and the multiple accounts.

2+2=troll

Comment

Originally posted by ThaZayd View Post

I never said the Prophet tried to force these men to marry a woman without their consent. Why are you trying to prove a ridiculous idea that was never said?

According to this Hadith, the Prophet took on the role of a matchmaker for this woman. He told her to come back to him after her iddah period. That's 3 whole months, a long time for a man appointed by God as her protector and Prophet. He told her after 3 months he would have some potentials for her. One of the potentials he presented her was a wife beater, the other was a pauper.

I mean if I had a female relative and asked the local imam to find some potentials for her and the Imam came back and said...

'Well... I've brought these two guys for your consideration. One of them is a known wife beater but the other guy is broke. I suggest you go with the broke guy because the wife beater is the worse option. Why? Are these are the only two possible choices in the whole of the ummah?'

I'm pretty sure most people would give the Imam a slap but here we have a Hadith suggesting that's exactly what the Prophet did. Out of his whole ummah full of men who can have up to 4 wives each he could only come back to her with a wife beater and a pauper.

If this is your idea of a Hadith that should be stickied then what can I say. Go for it.
            I guess you missed the main point of the Hadith which said that the third proposal was from Usamah Ibn Zayd & Fatima married him and was envied 
            https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Working...
            X