Clear All

Hmm.¬*

Fratello and Sorella sound better.¬*

¬*

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
      I think the terms should be used on the forum
      otherwise people become too comfortable and relaxed
      No they donít. If they do, it is due to another reason. Calling a brother a brother could in fact convince the sister that the brother is her brother, and thus the sister becomes so much at ease with the brother that the sister forgets heís a brother, brother.

I understand your point brother but honestly I donít think you are able to prove it.¬*
      ¬*

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
        Hmm.¬*

Fratello and Sorella sound better.¬*

¬*
        No, because when brothers and sisters wish to speak in plurals, theyíll end up saying fratellos and sorellas like they do with Arabic, and I do not want them ruining it for me. English speakers truly are the worst - they have no respect for their own language, so what can we expect from them concerning foreign languages?¬*

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
          It is just very strange to read. I realise, you mean brother/sister in faith, but even so, let us not.¬*

Save it for WhatsApp, brother. Save it for WhatsApp.
          Akhi if you don't want to use those terms then fine but don't ask for a ban. There are brothers and sisters who prefer to use those terms and there really is no harm.

Comment

Its respectful.

Although in the context of marriage it may weird some people out.

Comment

No they donít. If they do, it is due to another reason. Calling a brother a brother could in fact convince the sister that the brother is her brother, and thus the sister becomes so much at ease with the brother that the sister forgets heís a brother, brother.

I understand your point brother but honestly I donít think you are able to prove it.¬*
              ¬*
              Highly unlikely what your saying

I cant proove what i say but it happens

Comment

No, because when brothers and sisters wish to speak in plurals, theyíll end up saying fratellos and sorellas like they do with Arabic, and I do not want them ruining it for me. English speakers truly are the worst - they have no respect for their own language, so what can we expect from them concerning foreign languages?¬*
                Tu sei un grande troll, fratello.¬*

Mi dispiace.¬*

-_-¬*

¬*

Comment

I dislike the term aswell especially when its used in the context '' I really like the Bruvvaaa, but my parents won't let me marry the Bruvvaaa'' okay sister

Comment

Working...
                  X