No announcement yet.

Would you marry an ex gangsta revert?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, think people need to lay off Layla.

Can imagine its not the easiest thing to open up so much and then have so many people dissect your thought process and question this and that! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AX1300 View Post
      Also, think people need to lay off Layla.

Can imagine its not the easiest thing to open up so much and then have so many people dissect your thought process and question this and that! lol
      Good post

That's one of the problems with threads here. People come seeking advice and are given such a critique that every tiny detail is analysed

If people come seeking advice here we should treat them like how we would want to be given advice

I also think this thread should be deleted. Its run its course sister has come to the conclusion she doesn't want to marry him khalas. No need to have the brothers dirty laundry out for all to see

The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
      ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

• No way! Most of them haven't really changed their ways, I truly believe that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ReIgnited View Post
          No way! Most of them haven't really changed their ways, I truly believe that.
          If someone was practising the deen solidly for at least a few years then it would be a different story

I don’t believe that just because someone has had a bad past that they are bad. I truly believe that Islam can change the hearts of man & the worst in jahilliyah can become the best in islam

Having said that though, they would have to prove it & that means be solidly practising for at least a few years.
          https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

• Can someone please delete this dumb thread

Comment

• Would you marry an ex LGBTQ revert?

"And behold! ye come to us bare and alone as We created you for the first time: ye have left behind you all which We bestowed on you..." - Al-An'am:94

Comment

• ^^^lol just took it to the next level

Comment

• Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
                  Would you marry an ex LGBTQ revert?
                  Only if they were an ex gangsta as well..sorry but that's just how I roll fam.. ya get me??
                  Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Only if they were an ex gangsta as well..sorry but that's just how I roll fam.. ya get me??
                    :|

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

:|
                      Sorry not meaning to make light of your situation...so how are things going with the ex gangsta?
                      Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Eorlingas View Post

Sorry not meaning to make light of your situation...so how are things going with the ex gangsta?
                        Please refer to post #155!

This thread is embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Layla_ View Post

Please refer to post #155!

This thread is embarrassing.
                          No this thread is special. It should be left up for all eternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post

No this thread is special. It should be left up for all eternity.
                            No no no!

it needs to be deleted ASAP!

Comment

• ‘Ey blaaaad, woss ‘appnin den? Aym-an ex-gangsta yeeeeeah? U gets me fam yeah? I uzed ta b a gangsta init yeah? Buh aye ayn a gangsta no more doe init? Nah man, I’m clean fam init? I gave dat lyf up bare tymmm ago init? Ain’t on da hussle no more manz init?

Bare grills in ma hood fam init? Ey yo, so woss da 311 init? Man’s poppin like sum junkie on pills init? Ain’t no pozzas around ‘ere init?

Na man, dont run wid no gang no more init? Yh fam, lukin 2 se’h-all down now init? Find me a wife fam, init?

^The man is looking for a wife, init? Anybody willing to marry an ex-gangster?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post
                                ‘Ey blaaaad, woss ‘appnin den? Aym-an ex-gangsta yeeeeeah? U gets me fam yeah? I uzed ta b a gangsta init yeah? Buh aye ayn a gangsta no more doe init? Nah man, I’m clean fam init? I gave dat lyf up bare tymmm ago init? Ain’t on da hussle no more manz init?

Bare grills in ma hood fam init? Ey yo, so woss da 311 init? Man’s poppin like sum junkie on pills init? Ain’t no pozzas around ‘ere init?

Na man, dont run wid no gang no more init? Yh fam, lukin 2 se’h-all down now init? Find me a wife fam, init?

^The man is looking for a wife, init? Anybody willing to marry an ex-gangster?

I'm going to die. Son if you came on WhatsApp I would do my Bri'ish accent for you, innit.
                                Last edited by Abu Abdur_Rahman; 12-09-19, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X